Home

ğŸŽ¼Music thread

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Does anybody remember this techno hit from the late 90's? It's certainly an eerie piece.

Mowl

Hell, yeah. I also remember the head on me leaving the Ormond Multimedia Centre with a horrible head after the night before.

We had a trio called 'Loose Booty Drummers' which everyone used for raves to get their theater license. You have to have performers to get a license, not DJ's, so we cleaned up. Three drummers onstage (to keep the ravers off the stage too) jamming along with the DJ and doing all kinds of mad shit with sticks and drums flying through the air.

We played with Carl Cox, David Holmes, LTJ Bookem, Danny Rampling, Sasha & John Digweed, Fatboy Slim, Pete Tong, Orbital,
and Andy Weatherall.

The Ormond, the POD, Ri Ra club, the Kitchen, the Temple Of Sound, and loads of country hotels for bus/ticket private night.

Another favourite from the nineties period.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowl

Newest, freshest, latest! From the wonderful Irish family of Irish presidential contender Jimmy Smyth, with his daughter (AKA Trophy Wife) and her new single released at midnight last night. A killer little dance-floor tune to get your boogie on for the weekend ahead. Sweet, and very original. Though it has tones of Wendy & Lisa about it, which is very cool for a young wan.

Mowl

My buddy Matti and his guys working things out - Finnish style.

I was their light accidental engineer one night at Semi-Final when they were just starting out, then we got to working the festival circuit in tandem.

He's a legend nowadays in Finland.

Top Bottom