Home

Chat 🔥🤬General Chat Thread

Mowl

Newsflash: yesterday I was working on a frame for a painting and I left it on the radiator in the corner to allow the glue to dry out.

A helicopter just passed overhead and the low frequencies caused the window to rattle and the frame leaning on it just slid off the radiator and landed on the floor. It's in two pieces now after all the work I did on it yesterday. Damn, I'd forgotten all about air traffic. That helicopter owes me a new frame.

Mowl

It made me jump first, but now I'm laughing at it.

It's not completely broken, I can still fix it again, only this time it'll dry out on the balcony.

Mowl

It really doesn't get any more cringe-inducing than this shot from that big fat gay fucker Dublin 4 - the faggoty sort who loves 'Fair City' more than life itself.

We've all known sad bastards in our time, but this fucker? How he hasn't hung himself yet is a mystery to me: were I in his shoes, I'd hop off the tallest building nearby.

sadbastard.md.jpg

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
NEWSFLASH: Nobody gives a flying fook what you have to say about silver and stocks Dan.

Maybe go to an actual stock market based website where people are actually interested and knowledgeable about that kind of thing? Or maybe not, somebody correcting an error in one of your posts would be too much of a blow to the ego. Better to come across as rich and smart on an Irish politics-based website where people just assume you know what you're talking about I suppose.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
📺TV

Only one more day to go until the release of Star on Disney+, the international equivalent of Hulu.

For anyone interested in N.ature documentaries - David Attenborough's Our Planet.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Latest News from GPO: Two sock puppets discuss Cadbury Eggs.

Andy: "Cadbury Eggs are fucking gay brah"

Bennie: "Oh yeah? Check out this M&M ad brah"

Mowl

I can't wait.

The excitement is just too much for a snowy Monday afternoon over here on the other side of Europe.

I hope he answers soon and that the Milky Bars are on him.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
At least 10 of these are sock accounts.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1613998029393.md.jpg

▪️Bertiebomb
▪️Supermac1
▪️Bennie And The Jets
▪️Masked Crusader
▪️Montgomery Brewster
▪️General O'Duffy
▪️Eggs Ackley
▪️Pennywise
▪️Sparta
▪️DS86DS (not me)

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
If you can't handle the heat go back to Dessie's kitchen

Lol. Says the chicken who couldn't handle the heat in Isle's kitchen. He almost got pushed into the oven for a nice Sunday roast, but scattered off to Spock with his tail between his legs before it was too late- a hypothetical chicken with a tail between it's legs that is.

It really doesn't get any more cringe-inducing than this shot from that big fat gay fucker Dublin 4 - the faggoty sort who loves 'Fair City' more than life itself.

We've all known sad bastards in our time, but this fucker? How he hasn't hung himself yet is a mystery to me: were I in his shoes, I'd hop off the tallest building nearby.

sadbastard.md.jpg
Then he'd lose a pair of shoes and you'd be dead. Doesn't make sense to me. 🙁

Newsflash: yesterday I was working on a frame for a painting and I left it on the radiator in the corner to allow the glue to dry out.

A helicopter just passed overhead and the low frequencies caused the window to rattle and the frame leaning on it just slid off the radiator and landed on the floor. It's in two pieces now after all the work I did on it yesterday. Damn, I'd forgotten all about air traffic. That helicopter owes me a new frame.

Chick trick:

If you want to help glue to dry quicker, use a hair dryer....... not on full blast, held up close, but at a reasonably low setting and from, say, 40 - 50 cm.

Girls know this stuff... <cheeky wink>

Top Bottom