Administrator
Thread for all off-topic banter.

tumblr_ng5xd2CaC71r4tgnyo1_500.gif

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
What's up Lumpy. Had a bit of an issue there last week. In the process of rebuilding the forum and restoring content. Apologies to everyone for any delays, but the forum will be restored to the way it was.

Any storms over there in England? Twas a bit of thunder and lightning here in earlier.

I had an idea it might be a technical jobbie, DS, so just checked back once a day. We had a quare bit of lightning and thunder but Chaz the Chaffinch was outside giving warnings to 6Tree6 Squadron (Finches) that there was a storm on the way. He's fairly reliable and also warns me every time a plane goes over head.

Top lad, Chaz the Chaffinch.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
The birds around here were going insane earlier, they seem to be able to sense weather patterns better than us humans.

C

Casstiel

It's getting stranger out there, I don't think for one minute all this COvid Business is legit.

Talk of hand scanners passes to go to a pub, it really is the Book of Revelations.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
It's getting stranger out there, I don't think for one minute all this COvid Business is legit.

Talk of hand scanners passes to go to a pub, it really is the Book of Revelations.

Aye. Tis strange times alright.

C

Casstiel

In France, there is talk that only those who have been vaccinated will be allowed to vote.

Apparently massive demonstrations tommorow.

C

Casstiel

Can I upload my
I predict a new revolution.

macron_en_roi.jpg
It seems Macron is certainly pushing for the people to revolt.

I cant seem to understand why though, Le Pen should be surging in the polls but she is going nowehere. Perhaps political interference in the real results?

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Le Pen would be bad for business, unlike the corporate elite's lapdog Macron. No doubt they will do anything to sabotage anybody who dares take on the status quo.

Hopefully somebody replaces Macron, dude is an arrogant asshole.

C

Casstiel

Le Pen would be bad for business, unlike the corporate elite's lapdog Macron. No doubt they will do anything to sabotage anybody who dares take on the status quo.

Hopefully somebody replaces Macron, dude is an arrogant asshole.
France las limited options though, Hard Right Le Pen and Hard Left Macron.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Speaking of hard left, this country is getting ridiculous.

PhotoGrid_1627075602427.md.jpg

Arseholes like this are the bane of a free and democratic society. Instead of arguing with their opponents on a level playing field, certain segments of society now want outright censorship of those they disagree with. Orwell would certainly have had something to say about the likes of the above.

C

Casstiel

I am finding people are becoming less tempered, offended at the slightest things.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
These people want the entire internet to be a safe space like Politics.ie it seems.

C

Casstiel

These people want the entire internet to be a safe space like Politics.ie it seems.

I doubt they even want Politics.ie, they want their own views to be the only views and to hell with anything that deters from that.

Top Bottom