Home

Chat đŸ”¥đŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Val must have mixed some yellow and red socks with one of his jumpers in the wash. đŸ˜…

Mowl

Fuck - Firefox just completed an update on my laptop and it's now a white screen background instead of the black I preferred due to my retinas being damaged. I run an American built HP 820 Elite - anyone know how and where I can return to black screen? It's black, not a nightmode but a permanent black on all pages, tabs, etc in Firefox.

Any help?

Only practical thing I can suggest if you can see anything at all would be to reset your computer back to before the updates went through.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
You'd kind of miss having a gawk at Dan's photos for the laugh now that the site is down.

Mowl

Only practical thing I can suggest if you can see anything at all would be to reset your computer back to before the updates went through.

Yes, I was thinking the same myself, but was unsure if a reset might undo the latest updates overnight.

I can always try it and if it fails, cancel it.

Thanks for the tip, C Captain Con - and I also tried your link earlier, DS86DS DS86DS. I'm still working on how to get to the page you showed me half an hour ago, the post seems to have disappeared.

Thank you, gentlemen - I'll be back later after I've fixed this. My eyes aren't at all happy just now.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Try the site's dark mode in style chooser until you've got things sorted.

Style chooser >> Night

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
GAA thread created.

Has this anything to do with Bertie Ahern?
maybe .....because it goes back to some rogue General out there in 1998 :) bert must have got a few quid off him to run that house that you went to to donate

I can't remember the name of that house.......but you went in donated at least a 1000 and were taken upstairs to the man United sofa where you received a bottle of Heineken and then pushed out the door

Top Bottom