Home

🚨COVID-19 Megathread: 96 million cases worldwide

Thus

Staff member
The proverbial has hit the fan in Ireland. The below extract is from the Indo:

It’s not a good idea to become ill in Ireland.

The 'ceiling of care', which is agreed with patients and families, determines a threshold of medical intervention should a condition deteriorate. An email circulated by Beaumont Hospital in Dublin said it was critical that staff should complete such forms for all hospital patients before the weekend.

Another email circulated to staff at Beaumont identified oxygen as an issue of critical importance, such that "oxygen needs to be conserved" and patient prescription for oxygen should be regularly reviewed".

Colm

The proverbial has hit the fan in Ireland. The below extract is from the Indo:

It’s not a good idea to become ill in Ireland.

The 'ceiling of care', which is agreed with patients and families, determines a threshold of medical intervention should a condition deteriorate. An email circulated by Beaumont Hospital in Dublin said it was critical that staff should complete such forms for all hospital patients before the weekend.

Another email circulated to staff at Beaumont identified oxygen as an issue of critical importance, such that "oxygen needs to be conserved" and patient prescription for oxygen should be regularly reviewed".

Yeah it isn't going well at all,the worst increase in Europe now is it ?

A shambolic health system/Government and people themselves need to be counted also i were we currently are (hopefully we don't go to the next stages)

A person on boards here

thread itself although not to many bad people but a local snapshot nonetheless

not something you want to get and it's everywhere now,yes it does not affect everyone but doesn't seem to pick and choose

Thus

Staff member
That’s very worrying for the people of Donegal.
I still struggle to believe the sanity of the people who think the virus is a hoax.

I saw in Madrid on the news that one hospital completely snowed in has had staff working nearly 20hr shifts. The roads are blocked and some off duty medical professionals were slogging out 20km walk to relieve their colleagues...unbelievable.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Top Bottom