Home

Feedback Apology to Mowl

I will agree to change to any name you suggest. Just set me up. I cannot sign in to GPO because it will not send a password to my e mail. It says it will but it will not.

I think Belgrade is away.

Good for you DS. It's always better to cut your losses and fess up when you are in the wrong.

You pulled the same shit with my account password while under the malign influence of that little shitbag James.
Do I get an apology too? ;)
See this post. The author is a Dublin underclass with a giant grievance. This can only be created by history. The bitterness towards rural Irish
people is clear. This poster hates this country, and hates its native citizens.

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
GPO is nothing to do will us ....any issues regarding GPO must be sorted out at GOP

we have seen this "who's on first" routine played out before

I think one thing I'm learning as the Admin / owner is that all decisions and consequences come back my own way. In a way it was easier being a mod on Pish or GPO or PPie as you could just fob off any ultimate decisions to Hans and Belgrade.

That said, Politics Isle is a completely different type of forum to those, and I'm still glad I bit the bullet. The site will stay forever more as I have come to love it more than anything else. It can't be denied that Pish and GPO are much stricter forums, and while that has it's advantages - it's always nice to have somewhere to come to with a more libertine approach.
Pish is not a more strict forum. It is tolerant of every vagabond except the Irish people. Its owners have banned me 3 times. They post Covid 19 ad nauseum. They are no better than Facebook, censored all round.

Very true. I think all 3 site owners have more to gain by working with each other. The ridding of notorious trolls such as Vargo and Sparta has certainly helped things.
I liked Vargo and Sparta, co-operation between site means censorship. Same as international social media, the so called right is banned.

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
Not whose on first, but who is censored, who is not allowed to edit.
I approved several posts of yours myself........you are only here since Friday .....if you were being censored your posts would not have appeared

You were a mod on gpo yourself ........you know the craic

I approved several posts of yours myself........you are only here since Friday .....if you were being censored your posts would not have appeared

You were a mod on gpo yourself ........you know the craic
Would you believe I was not a mod. That was a scam claim I went along with. I never banned anyone or issues a warning. I dont know how to do it

roc_

I think Val's a good sort, farming is a noble profession, so is being in the Gardai, I see nothing wrong with wearing a jumper a week myself, as long as you're outside the big smoke, and he has a good bit of wit about him. A bit mad granted, but there are plenty worse forms of madness. Just my two cents.

roc_

Pish is not a more strict forum. It is tolerant of every vagabond except the Irish people.
Never a truer word said.

They encourage scum and while they claim to represent Irish interests, there has been no greater stain on Irish interests, and upon Irish dignity, since John Stephenson wrought his foul ideas upon this nation, and particularly upon the young, naive, gullible, stupid - just the same as this latest scourge upon us.

Every single one of these site exist to trash Ireland and the Irish way of life. The farming community is seen as the hub of that way of life and the Christian religion is another. The majority of the whingers are could not make good in Ireland because they are natural failures. Goland, Owde, Rainmaker, Mowl, Dessie Quarrels and several more fled abroad but instead of engaging in the seen there they try to force we Irish into a different mind set which failed when they tried it here and seen to be failing in their adopted country.

The owners and moderators promote this bias. roc talks about farming being a noble profession. That is not relevant, what is relevant is that food cannot be produced without domestic birds and animals and these animals process vegetation. The whingers in exile believe their meat and milk comes from the supermarket shelf without the involvement of birds and animals. This is logically and scientifically ridiculous. Yet it is the central theme in this criticism. I would like someone to explain what is "MAD" about my claim that birds and animals shit the same as Mowl does, why is that considered by roc as being a bit mad?

I think Val's a good sort, farming is a noble profession, so is being in the Gardai, I see nothing wrong with wearing a jumper a week myself, as long as you're outside the big smoke, and he has a good bit of wit about him. A bit mad granted, but there are plenty worse forms of madness. Just my two cents.
Can you give us a reason why a jumper cannot be worn inside the big smoke? Dublin clothes shops have loads on them on display?

Thus

Staff member
As an expat, I'm free to point out the fact that Farmers have been milking the country dry for years, producing poor and over priced produced and polluting our once beautiful countryside with chemicals and slurry. And anytime you're called into account over this the hand comes out for more money.

Yiz are a greedy, begrudging shower of fuckers. What makes it even better is that Sam is in Dublin and we see more more bogmen like yourself calling for the county to split in two.

As I said , begrudging shower of fuckers and you have no sympathy from Dublin city folk. I fondly remember when ye used to pass the block of flats where I lived, beeping yer horns on your tractors, leaving straw, slurry and shit everywhere, blocking up the traffic.

Myself and the other young fellas from flats used to brick yis out of it any chance we could.

Top Bottom