Home

Feedback Apology to Mowl

The breeding of the inner Dublin population is a mix of Viking, Huguenot, Norman British and Irish. The British part comprises the ruling classes and the garrison
soldiers who interbred with what they found living locally. The Irish part is still strong in Dublin due to them coming up from the country but not in the inner Dublin
part.

Godsdog and her many socks, Mowl, Ollie, DS cannot disguise the fact that they are the breed of this mix and there is a lot of British squaddie blood in them.

Their ancestors had no problem oppressing the natives, and the Black and Tans was the last manifestation of that. They were in control for centuries but not now and
they hate the Irish and they hate the rural Irish. I am here as an experiment and it is plain to see the level of vile abuse I get from them. They argue that my English grammar is not up to their standards when English is their language, its not mine. Mine is Gaelige.

Thus

Staff member
Can you give us a reason why a jumper cannot be worn inside the big smoke? Dublin clothes shops have loads on them on display?
Of it can be worn, but when it's dirty after a couple of wears...it should go in the wash basket...like your jocks.

As an expat, I'm free to point out the fact that Farmers have been milking the country dry for years, producing poor and over priced produced and polluting our once beautiful countryside with chemicals and slurry. And anytime you're called into account over this the hand comes out for more money.

Yiz are a greedy, begrudging shower of fuckers. What makes it even better is that Sam is in Dublin and we see more more bogmen like yourself calling for the county to split in two.

As I said , begrudging shower of fuckers and you have no sympathy from Dublin city folk. I fondly remember when ye used to pass the block of flats where I lived, beeping yer horns on your tractors, leaving straw, slurry and shit everywhere, blocking up the traffic.

Myself and the other young fellas from flats used to brick yis out of it any chance we could.
So Thus has no comment about French farmers at all. He refers to then native Irish people as bogmen unaware that a bog is a very natural eco system which has been raped of its peat to make briquets to heat his Dublin flat in winter. He supplies no source for his allegations of environmental destruction by agriculture. Obviously this is what he is told. There were no farmers farming in Dublin but he still left for France. If he objects to farmers protesting in Dublin then he should recommend moving government out of Dublin to the country. These opinions are genuinely held by Thus and they prove that he is not of Irish decent.

He has no empathy with Ireland or its people. This is because he is the breed of the British garrison and the Irish reclaimed their country. He hates farmers,
the national police force and backs Mowl in his demand for English language perfection in Ireland. They say you never get rid of the British and it is proving quite a task.

The objection by Mowl to wearing jumpers is a lingering for the uniform of the British army. A jumper is a normal mode of informal dress and in any even what an Irish person wears is none of his business. This is why I object tom mass migration because we Irish have to take abuse from the last lot and we know our children and grand children will have to take it from the next lot. If their people came here from abroad and they live abroad they should fock off the back of the Irish. We don;t tell the Fins and French what to do, why should they tell us what to do?

Thus

Staff member
So Thus has no comment about French farmers at all. He refers to then native Irish people as bogmen unaware that a bog is a very natural eco system which has been raped of its peat to make briquets to heat his Dublin flat in winter. He supplies no source for his allegations of environmental destruction by agriculture. Obviously this is what he is told. There were no farmers farming in Dublin but he still left for France. If he objects to farmers protesting in Dublin then he should recommend moving government out of Dublin to the country. These opinions are genuinely held by Thus and they prove that he is not of Irish decent.

He has no empathy with Ireland or its people. This is because he is the breed of the British garrison and the Irish reclaimed their country. He hates farmers,
the national police force and backs Mowl in his demand for English language perfection in Ireland. They say you never get rid of the British and it is proving quite a task.
French farmers certainly don't have it as easy as ye lads that's for sure. But also they are held to account over polluting and can do jail time if found to be in breach of environmental regulations. Paddy farmers routinely ignore blatant rules about pesticides, de-foresting land and give two fingers to council guidelines on when and where you're allowed to spread yisser shit.

I left Paddyland, because of the the opportunity to earn big money in France, as well as that, the lifestyle is better. Better pay, better weather, better food, better choices of nightlife, better women, better transportation, better infrastructure etc. But the best thing of all about France, is not having to deal with Paddy.

Paddyland is a banana republic run by farmers, school teachers and land lords. That's the simple reason why I left. As to my descent, if you're trying to insult me by saying that I'm not Irish it won't work, my grandfather was Spanish (rip). I don't wear the "green jersey" everywhere I go, it comes up in conversation with friends, colleagues and new people I come across, the response is normally a muted "ok cool". And that's it.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
The objection by Mowl to wearing jumpers is a lingering for the uniform of the British army. A jumper is a normal mode of informal dress and in any even what an Irish person wears is none of his business. This is why I object tom mass migration because we Irish have to take abuse from the last lot and we know our children and grand children will have to take it from the next lot. If their people came here from abroad and they live abroad they should fock off the back of the Irish. We don;t tell the Fins and French what to do, why should they tell us what to do?

What on earth do jumpers and the British Army have to do with each other?

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
That plan Val (and us) had some time ago for the dole to send mowl out to play rousing music to increase production was the best plan we had :)

(Val would have absolutely no say in what happens)

Thus

Staff member
I think he's alluding to the fact that jumpers are part of the uniform of the British army... Is that not also the case for the Irish Army? Or do the lads go around in mankinis ?

Mowl

You look at every one of these sites, P.ie, IPO, GPO, Colm's site, and Pish. There is Dan, me and Tadgh (to some extent). See the attitude of the rest, Mowl,
Ollie, Rainmaker, Hans, Hollandia, DS, Godsdog and Mowl. Now see their attitudes.

1) British landlords 2) These posters

1) The native rural Irish are dirty with pigs in the kitchen 2) The native rural Irish are dirty with cows which produce slurrhy.

1) The Irish Catholic religion instils ignorance in the them. 2) We hate Catholicism How dare you complain about RTE God rape skit?

1) Given a chance the Irish will rebel and kick us out. 2) How dare you demand equal rights with us. You are nit equal, you are a pig,

1) We will charge rack rent as absentee landlords and live abroad. 2) I hate Ireland I fled to Finland Britain and France to get away but I still want to criticise them.

1) We will break the Irish religion with Penal Laws 2) We will use their own RTE broadcaster to make fun of their stupid Virgin Mary.

You're one crazy fucker, Val.

It can be seen that the majority of posters on these site are of not of the Irish diaspora. Some are aliens the rest have to be from alien stock and they want to
have that swept under the carpet. You never get rid of the British was an old saying. The posters battling with my hate me , my profession as a farmer, they hate
the Irish state from 1923, they hate the Gardai as the police force with vengeance. This is how they feel and what goes in in the bone comes out in the flesh.

If Britain were still running Ireland they would be happy. All these sites are nothing more than an outlet for the keep Paddy down brigade and when they cant get enough of it on one site, they ban me and when I pop up on another they continue with anti rural, anti agriculture, whinging that I an Irish man don't write in perfect grammar in a language which is as alien to me as Italian of Spanish. Its all built around the fact that they can't accept we kicked their arshes ta hell out.

Many Irish people are entirely pissed off with modern Ireland, and so they should be.

You're writing on a discussion board - basic use of the language is a basic requirement of which you are no exception: write like a child, be treated like a child.

There is no evidence for that. Youcan't have been reading my posts

I strongly doubt you're the real Val: I already ran you ragged on the issue of socks, you idiot.

Would you believe I was not a mod. That was a scam claim I went along with. I never banned anyone or issues a warning. I dont know how to do it

Then how did you manage to do this?

valmal1229505cf90af8d66.md.jpg
I think Val's a good sort, farming is a noble profession, so is being in the Gardai, I see nothing wrong with wearing a jumper a week myself, as long as you're outside the big smoke, and he has a good bit of wit about him. A bit mad granted, but there are plenty worse forms of madness. Just my two cents.

He's a stinking rotten bad teeth, bad breath, stinkbutt-having jumper wearing dumb cunt with an attitude problem.

1-Every single one of these site exist to trash Ireland and the Irish way of life. The farming community is seen as the hub of that way of life and the Christian religion is another. The majority of the whingers are could not make good in Ireland because they are natural failures. Goland, Owde, Rainmaker, Mowl, Dessie Quarrels and several more fled abroad but instead of engaging in the seen there they try to force we Irish into a different mind set which failed when they tried it here and seen to be failing in their adopted country.

2-The owners and moderators promote this bias. roc talks about farming being a noble profession. That is not relevant, what is relevant is that food cannot be produced without domestic birds and animals and these animals process vegetation. The whingers in exile believe their meat and milk comes from the supermarket shelf without the involvement of birds and animals. This is logically and scientifically ridiculous. Yet it is the central theme in this criticism. I would like someone to explain what is "MAD" about my claim that birds and animals shit the same as Mowl does, why is that considered by roc as being a bit mad?

1- That's what we're here for - if you want to praise Ireland, go onto Facebook - where you're also laughed at.

2- Animals shit where and when they need to - you can't train a cow to scratch at the back door when it wants out for a piss/dump.

These rules don't apply to domestic animals like Val, who shits anywhere he feels like it - even into the slurry pit or down a ditch in the early morning - the steam rising off his scutter like a plume of smoke made by a native American sending signals to the village next door to come to his rescue.

The breeding of the inner Dublin population is a mix of Viking, Huguenot, Norman British and Irish. The British part comprises the ruling classes and the garrison
soldiers who interbred with what they found living locally. The Irish part is still strong in Dublin due to them coming up from the country but not in the inner Dublin
part.

Godsdog and her many socks, Mowl, Ollie, DS cannot disguise the fact that they are the breed of this mix and there is a lot of British squaddie blood in them.

Their ancestors had no problem oppressing the natives, and the Black and Tans was the last manifestation of that. They were in control for centuries but not now and
they hate the Irish and they hate the rural Irish. I am here as an experiment and it is plain to see the level of vile abuse I get from them. They argue that my English grammar is not up to their standards when English is their language, its not mine. Mine is Gaelige.

Cashel rocks - if you get my meaning.

You don't speak Gaelic, Val - so the one language you actually have (English) ought to be used correctly when you post on these sites.

Anything less will see you lampooned and heckled: try harder - you dumb fucker.

Nothing: Val's head is all fluffy from the slurry fumes.

Again.

That plan Val (and us) had some time ago for the dole to send mowl out to play rousing music to increase production was the best plan we had :)

(Val would have absolutely no say in what happens)

My fees are rather higher than the dole allowance in Ireland, CG&P.

I think he's alluding to the fact that jumpers are part of the uniform of the British army... Is that not also the case for the Irish Army? Or do the lads go around in mankinis ?

Irish soldiers have to buy their own kit from Army Bargains over on Capel Street.

Fake Zippo lighters too.

It's only Val who wears a mankini when tending to the chickens and the pig-sty.

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
No mowl you would not be claiming the dole in this role......you would be the dole(full bird 🐦 civil servant). :cool:
Val would be the one claiming small farmers

roc_

Can you give us a reason why a jumper cannot be worn inside the big smoke? Dublin clothes shops have loads on them on display?
I meant in the city you'd want to change it every two or three days, out countryside the fresh air and folk's sensibilities would extend the wearing of it.

Many Irish people are entirely pissed off with modern Ireland, and so they should be.

You're writing on a discussion board - basic use of the language is a basic requirement of which you are no exception: write like a child, be treated like a child.

I strongly doubt you're the real Val: I already ran you ragged on the issue of socks, you idiot.

He's a stinking rotten bad teeth, bad breath, stinkbutt-having jumper wearing dumb cunt with an attitude problem.

1- That's what we're here for - if you want to praise Ireland, go onto Facebook - where you're also laughed at.

2- Animals shit where and when they need to - you can't train a cow to scratch at the back door when it wants out for a piss/dump.

These rules don't apply to domestic animals like Val, who shits anywhere he feels like it - even into the slurry pit or down a ditch in the early morning - the steam rising off his scutter like a plume of smoke made by a native American sending signals to the village next door to come to his rescue.

You don't speak Gaelic, Val - so the one language you actually have (English) ought to be used correctly when you post on these sites.

Again.

Irish soldiers have to buy their own kit from Army Bargains over on Capel Street.

Fake Zippo lighters too.

This is not Val, no way.

Again.

Fake Zippo lighters too.

V

Verooka

part.

There is no squaddie blood in me sonny but there there is definitely an awful lot of garda spunk in Betsy the cow! :LOL:

This is where all the Irish hating posters from Dublin originated. Mowl, Thus, Ollie and Godsdog on here and Goland on GPO.

Read the first letter of each each line vertically and there your will see their Grannies.

The Gallant Irish yeoman
Home from the war has come
Each victory gained o'er foeman
Why should our bards be dumb.

How shall we sing their praises
Our glory in their deeds
Renowned their worth amazes
Empire their prowess needs.

So to Old Ireland's hearts and homes
We welcome now our own brave boys
In cot and Hall; neath lordly domes
Love's heroes share once more our joys.

Love is the Lord of all just now
Be he the husband, lover, son,
Each dauntless soul recalls the vow
By which not fame, but love was won.

United now in fond embrace
Salute with joy each well-loved face
Yeoman: in women's hearts you hold the place.

Top Bottom