Home

Cambridge University. Alumni experience. Is it like learning to ride a bicycle. Does it ever leave one?

Kingscourt is a bit too far inland for sea gulls. It must be vultures around your place!

No it's flies. Really big ones!
It's the smell of Val's dirty big garda logs in the garden that attracts them!

flies-on-shit.jpg

No it's flies. Really big ones!
It's the smell of Val's dirty big garda logs in the garden that attracts them!

flies-on-shit.jpg
I a, just wondering. If this Val fella is such a target, he must have been posting here. Why is he mot posting here now?. He is over
on that awful site moderated by dangler.. If DS86 hates him, maybe he banned him. Announcement needed

I a, just wondering. If this Val fella is such a target, he must have been posting here. Why is he mot posting here now?. He is over
on that awful site moderated by dangler.. If DS86 hates him, maybe he banned him. Announcement needed

🤣

Have another look at your Garda log (cambridge edition) Val.
The flies are loving it!

Maybe they'll leave you some?

Cambridge University. Alumni experience. Is it like learning to ride a bicycle. Does it ever leave one?

Well at least a degree in English is just as unlikely as that of chemistry, physics and a bit of clinical medicine and anatomy thrown in. Val/Dec must have been like Bullshot Crummond, shur.

A Blue at cricket in the morning, quick win at the Boat Race in the afternoon, tea, and a double boxing Blue in the evening against Oxford. Shortly before taking off for a bash at Johnny Hun to round off the day...

Just look at the valium-like dream state of that horsepat of a literary construction above. Can one really learn an alumni experience like riding a bicycle or are there further complications such as having the necessary qualifications to apply, being accepted and then completing a full course to the satisfaction of said University, I wonder...

Far as I am aware having had the above experience means the alumni experience at Cambridge is unlikely to ever leave one because it is as yet quite difficult a proposition to erase time to the point where someone forgets their alumni experience at Cambridge and after. Barring dementia or something.

I'd say it is fairly safe to assume that most people would remember graduating from Cambridge. Or Oxford. It isn't like leaving yor car keys somewhere and wondering whether you ever in fact owned a car...

olli rehn

Interesting post by Slurryman Detective Sergeant Val Martin from Kingscourt in Cavan on politicalirish.com referring to this forum:

Val-PI--Camebridge.md.png
Funny how he feels the need to mention his own sock Pishogue....
Val Martin- you are an utter cretin!

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Ok, I've went along with the joke so far, but enough of the shite already. Pishogue = valamhic. I've known it since the very beginning, static IP addresses do not lie.

I expect Val to come online and make an apology for that remark above, both to myself and Olli.

olli rehn

Ok, I've went along with the joke so far, but enough of the shite already. Pishogue = valamhic. I've known it since the very beginning, static IP addresses do not lie.

I expect Val to come online and make an apology for that remark above, both to myself and Olli.
There are more dirty remarks from Val on PI about a variety of posters here.
Detective Martin cannot help it- he MUST spread slurry wherever he goes!

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
There are more dirty remarks from Val on PI about a variety of posters here.
Detective Martin cannot help it- he MUST spread slurry wherever he goes!

I think the slurry fumes have consumed the last of his brain cells at this stage.

olli rehn

The fucker was active an hour ago wishing me and Mowl Covid. I am flattered to see me mentioned together with all Dail deputies, President Biden, Mary Robinson or Chuck Shummer.

Val---wishing-covid.md.png

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
P Pishogue

Wishing people death is disgraceful carry on, I think you need to grow up and apologize for the above comment. And none of the acting either.

Top Bottom