Home

Cambridge University. Alumni experience. Is it like learning to ride a bicycle. Does it ever leave one?

There's a large university of somewhat equal distinction (on land, anyway) somewhere in the Chilterns the Cantab tribe refers to as 'the Other Place'.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Not to bad. It's long suffered due to the focus on baseball unfortunately.

No such grandeur here. I am but a plain and simple Irishman toiling in the vineyard of the lord.

olli rehn

Val running amok on PI. He got me thread banned. Note the way he talks about honorable posters of this site. Slurryman is such a coward- he is afraid of coming in here to face the music!

Val-8-9-21-a.md.png

Val-08-09-21-b.md.png

olli rehn

Ban-PI-08-09-21.md.png

So much about free speech on PI. Detective Martin Val Martin from Kingscourt is allowed to troll me on PI. As soon as I fight back, I am banned....

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Val running amok on PI. He got me thread banned. Note the way he talks about honorable posters of this site. Slurryman is such a coward- he is afraid of coming in here to face the music!

Val-8-9-21-a.md.png

Val-08-09-21-b.md.png

Just after noticing that there. Val seems desperate for a mod position on Pish, which might explain the sucking up. One thing I know about Val from having dealt with him on here as well as on GPO and Pish, is that he uses the report function a LOT. So it's very likely he reported your response in the screenshot above.

As usual, HansRickAnderson applies the usual set of double standards, punishing those he dislikes while letting those who troll those he dislikes off scot free.

Just after noticing that there. Val seems desperate for a mod position on Pish, which might explain the sucking up. One thing I know about Val from having dealt with him on here as well as on GPO and Pish, is that he uses the report function a LOT. So it's very likely he reported your response in the screenshot above.

As usual, HansRickAnderson applies the usual set of double standards, punishing those he dislikes while letting those who troll those he dislikes off scot free.
Rehn is a professional troll.

That's all he does.

Top Bottom