Home

COVID-19 thread

Mowl

A friend in Drogheda just messaged me on social media earlier today. Her husband went down to Dublin on Thursday and somehow ended up taking a vaccine shot even though they both said they wouldn't take one - nor have their school-going daughter take one either. The husband came home the next day and is apparently still hallucinating like he's on too many magic mushrooms.

She's in a panic and wondering if she should take him to the local hospital. I recommended not, give him a few drinks and let him sleep it off. So she poured him a few shots and now he's in bed moaning and groaning. If she takes him to the hospital, they'll inject him again, because they can.

Fuck that.

That is some mad shit Mowl :oops: how have people become so mentally ill they are willing to take injections of some unknown chemical
We are close to tout line being set up where you can give up names of unvaccinated for a financial award

Mowl

That is some mad shit Mowl :oops: how have people become so mentally ill they are willing to take injections of some unknown chemical
We are close to tout line being set up where you can give up names of unvaccinated for a financial award

These are mad days, crazy times that are only going to get even crazier.

Ten years from now we'll look back at all this in shame and horror.

We're the worst blight this planet's ever had to deal with.

Filthy humans, full of greed and hate.

When my time comes, I want to go out like Hunter S Thompson: fired from a cannon into the night sky.

Mowl

Fucking pigs.

Why do Irish people given a little authority turn into power-crazed animals?

This is another reason why I don't and won't live in the kip - fuck that, that poxy little country is still in low babies.

Mowl

Same here - even had an argument in the sauna last night - one neighbour asked if I was vaxxed and I said no. He said I shouldn't be in the sauna without a vax so I told him to fuck off home and come back when I'm finished.

Asshole.

There seems to be a lot of people dying both in Ireland and in England. More than normal, not from Covid but from other things.

Top Bottom