Home

Desperate Dan's Bar & Grill

OP
Mowl

Mowl

At least the little leprechaun on the cereal box looks happy with himself.

Deco, on the other hand - hides his real feelings behind lies and fabrications, all designed to make him look like an enviable man living it up. He can't face reality and finds it hard to accept that life gave him a bum hand. So he bluffs for all he's worth in the hope that we'll fold and hand him the pot of gold and silver.

But that'll never happen until he accepts that we all know the truth now: he's a terminal loser with notions of grandeur.

It would be better for him to come clean and deal with his disgracing. I'd even have some empathy and sympathy for him, rather than the loathing I feel every time I see him use his scoilairebocht sock account to talk to himself and tell himself what a great little man he is. I imagine the atmosphere in the bedroom with herself must be rather muted with anxiety and horror these days.

But I still can't allow him to blather on, I consider it a healthy gesture to he in himself: be honest, stop the lies, stop the bullshitting, accept your failures and try to be a better person rather than bluster on as though we're not all recoiling in disgust at him.

Old men have it hard, especially if they had no life to speak of as a younger man. He obviously married for the security, he knew that the old dear was on death's doorstep, so all he had to do was to hang on for dear life until the gaff passed on to his missus. Once he had that sorted, he could bullshit all he liked. Until he bullshitted me, that is. He got what's been coming to him for many a year now. Cast out, isolated, framed as a dead-beat, a loser, an idiot. But it's all over now. All he has left is the deep dark truthful mirror.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
I suppose the idea of being a high profile stock market investor is a more glamorous one than that of scrubbing the toilets after the local drunk Yanks. 🤔

OP
Mowl

Mowl

I suppose the idea of being a high profile stock market investor is a more glamorous one than that of scrubbing the toilets after the local drunk Yanks. 🤔

Little kids lie about things this huge and impossible.

In Deco's case, no lie is too big, the bigger the better, in fact. It then becomes a roller-coaster of lies - for each one he tosses out when he's drunk, he has to lie even bigger afterwards, like: 'it wasn't beer that gave me this fucking hangover - it was champagne. And that's not dog shit on the arse of my pants from falling over while walking home: 'it's chocolate cake - given to me by Joe Biden himself after I advised him about the current prices of silver and rust-buckets for his retirement..'

Dan cleaning up the pub toilet floors in Boston.

Pahahahahahaaaaaaaaa! Genius!

'Houston - we have a new name for Deco - guess what it is?'

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
The average American's idea of what it means to be Irish seems to consist of the following:

▪️Get drunk

▪️Kiss the Blarney stone

▪️Get drunk

▪️Eat Lucky charms

▪️Get drunk

▪️Green milkshakes on St. Patrick's Day

▪️St. Patrick Day = time to get drunk

▪️Corned beef and cabbage

▪️Get drunk

▪️Wear green clothes

▪️ Get drunk

▪️Confuse Ireland with Scotland

▪️Get drunk

▪️Use slang which nobody in Ireland actually uses

▪️Get drunk

▪️Searching for pots of gold at the end of rainbows

▪️Get drunk...

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator

240805949_553858412334649_4259936450470811525_n.md.jpg

PhotoGrid_1630939481798.md.jpg

:dont-know-emoji:

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Poor auld Deco: one new member this week, and nothing else but two posts about Deco's old gay boyfriends from his blowjobbing days in Arsefield's Dive Bar and Gummery: the auld wans can drink all night for free if they simply remove their false teeth and give the lads the gam.

PS: olli rehn olli rehn - this thread!

final_3243143461884667151_origen.jpg.gif

OP
Mowl

Mowl

I bet the wife finally sussed out that he's not the man she thought she was marrying and that his invisible hands that control the internet from the box room over his garage, sorry - his wife's garage, aren't even in control of his own sad self. He must be utterly mortified at the hiding I gave him. What makes it even funnier is that he asked me to do it.

Seriously.

On social media too.

He says: 'g'wan there Mowl, say whatever you like about me, beta male..'

So I horsed into him and ripped him several new arses.

It's all over for Declan Kelly.

Just like I said it would be.

Youngdan - 0 -- 6,789-Mowl

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Maybe the wife is refusing to give Dan anymore pocket money towards the upkeep of the site. 😅

Top Bottom