Home

Exposed as a Liar: Golah veNekhar / Sword of Saint Catherine / Ratio et Fides

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
Thanks Colm Colm for the heads up.

I think this thread has rattled cages...for a site such as this, it's got a decent amount of hits and I can't help but notice that many Guests are dropping by for a look.

Mowl

N.aturally, most members just love to bitch: that Morty sort said he was actually Ribeye from P.ie and that he wanted to chat and say hello as we're 'old friends' from back in the day. Except for the fact that 'back in the day' he hated my guts for destroying his Messy/Messier clique on one infamous Mowl thread called 'How Do You Feel About Other Posters' back around six to eight years ago.

He and his crew tried to gang-bang me off the site, but I wiped the floors with the whole lot of them, including Dengler and Clamp.

They broke up their clique and most of them now post on that very dusty old site, IPO - which is an echo chamber within an echo chamber running on a Boss DD2 echo repeater. Losers, one-liners, Shatsman, cRural, GatsbyCunt, and many more idiots I fucked as hard as I could. The Ribeye sort is likely Hans.

If your bladder's full - piss on him.

If he's on fire already, douse him with more gas.

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
I recall now I was going to look more into the posts of a p.ie user called JamesMason to investigate this thesis (that was one early user I stumbled across that suggested both online personas, well Tadhg definitely, but there are more undertones of Gollum). I never got around to it. I wonder is there anything to this hypothesis, I'm not sure about this, yet. One other hypothesis I had was that perhaps Gollum is a confined invalid and that Tadhg knows this and is compassionate towards them. It's also true that over ten years a poster can change, and their views evolve, that JamesMason account is ten years old.

JamesMason for me is 100% another Ratio/Golah profile. It's quite unbelievable that somebody could be at this game for over 10 years.

The confined invalid theory could have its merits, but that does in no way excuse the poster from writing such incitement. The poster would not get any sympathy from me, especially seeing as how he decides that the best use of his energy is to write drivel on jews and ulster prods.

But there does seem to be a close alliance between Tag and Ratio, for instance they both signed up to GPO in October 2020. Tag being removed from a mod position on Pish and Golah followed him over 2 weeks after or so, both initially were made mods.

Mowl

Isn't that 'FightingTheBull' account also suspect - the avatar is a man in a wheelchair supposedly based in Derry?

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
N.aturally, most members just love to bitch: that Morty sort said he was actually Ribeye from P.ie and that he wanted to chat and say hello as we're 'old friends' from back in the day. Except for the fact that 'back in the day' he hated my guts for destroying his Messy/Messier clique on one infamous Mowl thread called 'How Do You Feel About Other Posters' back around six to eight years ago.

He and his crew tried to gang-bang me off the site, but I wiped the floors with the whole lot of them, including Dengler and Clamp.

They broke up their clique and most of them now post on that very dusty old site, IPO - which is an echo chamber within an echo chamber running on a Boss DD2 echo repeater. Losers, one-liners, Shatsman, cRural, GatsbyCunt, and many more idiots I fucked as hard as I could. The Ribeye sort is likely Hans.

If your bladder's full - piss on him.

If he's on fire already, douse him with more gas.
Morty was using a VPN, it gave his location in the far east and in Illinois.

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
They don't have a search function for guests and I'm not bothered to register a profile over there, considering the damage Yazmina did the last time.

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
She suckered in a lot of people alright.

Ollie Rehn by the way, became infatuated with her...I'm talking bombarding the profile with Pms at all hours of the morning. My mate in Dubai, got freaked about the relentless messaging...

He's a strange fish Ollie.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
The poor sap didn't last two minutes - that HAS to be record, right?

He called himself Morty, nut in his PM to me, I called him Mork, from Mork & Mindy.

He chose an avatar, came back to 'say hello' and I told him to go fuck his Mother, as you do.

It's none other than Hans. He called himself Morty on Pish around the same time as he joined here.

Top Bottom