Home

Site Feedback

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator

Thread moved to Zoo forum.

'Tis all go :) Who the hell trolls a physics thread? Jesus somewhere out there is someone for whom the drugs no longer work.

I didn't "troll" a "physics thread", Brilliant Con, I asked you WTF you were talking about, to which you had no answer.

Yes, I dislike you, you are a cowardly leftist normie with nothing remotely interesting to say (that I couldn't read in the Guardian)

I wouldn't go to any trouble. Shouldn't you be busy being unmasked in retail stores somewhere? :)

Mowl

Don't worry so much, Jambo - most little babies go through a terrible time when they're teething.

It'll pass, really - it will.

Just keep dipping your soother into the Ma's vodka-jellies.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Media embedding for Twitter and Telegram has been removed from the site due to their invasive nature.

.. So gobshites like Mowl, who have absolutely no interest in politics, current affairs, or a brain can spread their personal slurry here all day, every day, but no one can post a tweet or a Telegram post.. 🤣

Good luck with that..

We're back to the internet of the 90s, HTML 1.0 🤣

rtaImage

I tell you that scumbag is an awful bad influence on you..

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Not at all, I took the decision myself. Tweets (a) take up too much space and (b) can become spam-like on threads.

The same news pieces should be available on regular sites as on Twitter and Telegram, so the stories can be linked to that way.

Not at all, I took the decision myself. Tweets (a) take up too much space and (b) can become spam-like on threads.
LOFL!

Why is a Telegram post or a tweet (which you have universally banned) "spam".. because Mowl told you so?

Mowl writes spam every time he types a post and, for the misfortune of the rest of us, clicks Send!

Top Bottom