Home

Site Feedback

Btw, to be perfectly frank about it, DS let me down terribly today.. And everyone knows I'm a white supreme pizza 🙄 and this site has critical mass with idiots who believe that. I came here with good intentions, I still have, but if DS wants to invoke the exclusive site posting clause.. then the simple fact is.. I choose PI. I'm not really at home around anti-whites.. particularly when they rule the roost.

olli rehn

Btw, to be perfectly frank about it, DS let me down terribly today.. And everyone knows I'm a white supreme pizza 🙄 and this site has critical mass with idiots who believe that. I came here with good intentions, I still have, but if DS wants to invoke the exclusive site posting clause.. then the simple fact is.. I choose PI. I'm not really at home around anti-whites.. particularly when they rule the roost.
So you prefer the Nazi site PI. I'd say you fit in very well.
Does Val give you a ride from time to time?

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator

I have no issue with posters on PI. My issue is with Hans.

Since when was Politics Isle far left?
It's far left mostly because you're the administrator. Jenny "student politics" Dotty.. you're pining over her, smug leftie, Brilliant Con, a great "affable and intelligent" poster.. cancer, AKA Mowl, your boss.. I mean, admittedly Mowl has no political opinions but he goes with the flo.. which makes him a leftie by default.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Just because Mowl, Jenny and Lumpy may or may not be left wing doesn't mean that the site as a whole is. I don't single out anybody for their political convictions - be they left, right to centre.

I'm old hard left .....means headline immigration policy to stop wages being driven down ......no to foreign wars and the state must build council houses for Irish people to live in

Just because Mowl, Jenny and Lumpy may or may not be left wing doesn't mean that the site as a whole is. I don't single out anybody for their political convictions - be they left, right to centre.
lol Lumpy and Jenny are uber far left morons (Mowl is just a moron who goes with the flo, which makes him a leftard, anyway).

Look, my friend, I wish you the best, but the fact that you don't realise that the likes of Jenny and Lump are far left idiots (who you think are great posters) speaks for itself..

I'm old hard left .....means headline immigration policy to stop wages being driven down ......no to foreign wars and the state must build council houses for Irish people to live in
I never use the term left-wing, more or less for that reason.

So when I say 'leftist', or something like that, I'm not talking about you. Your left doesn't exist anymore, the left despises the working class, a little more than the right

Top Bottom