Home

French Affairs

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
I stayed in Dublin and only really used the Luas, which I have always found very unreasonably priced.
Dublin bud I avoid like the plague, thankfully Dublin has lots of taxis...

Dublin taxi banter I have to say is much better than Paris taxi banter.

Garbage is a dirty business (no pun intended).
It's a growth industry worth billions, but it's always has a seedy enough background operation. You can charge top dollar to take some toxic pollutants away, but how you dispose of it is where the trouble is.

In my experience in Dublin, I know of Traveller gangs that specialize in the refuse business (typically from garages and construction sites, but also household too).

Before the Green Luas line was built the old railway that once ran through Sandyford to Dublin, was very exposed as an illegal dumping spot. I remember in one area where as teen I'd go drinking with lads about 6 lorries pull up at the side of the dip where the Luas now runs and in a very dangerous maneuver tipped what must have been 3000 tyres in to big ditch and pull off again.

There was another case, where we had ordered a skip for some renovations we were doing in the house. Once lunchtime, in between my junior cert exams, a man called to the door and said "Hello, we're here for the skip, we're going to take it away". As the works had been finished, I said "yeah cool" and signed his docket.

I get back from Maths Paper 2 at about 4pm and the mother is having a very heated discussion with a man outside the house. I later recognised the man as the guy we hired the skip from.

Cue me, having to go the Cop shop to make a statement. Apparently Traveller gangs also rob fully loaded skips and re-rent them out...
Its well tightened up by now, Enforcement is strict

What is this material from val? you have 10 minutes to answer or im deleting it

23:15 to respond
The waste place went on fire. They plan to rebuild it. They need planning permission. If there are no objections they will get it (or they will try to renovate without it). If there are objections they will have to comply with the law, that will take them 3 years.

The pollution Control Directive, the EIA Directive and the Planning and Development Act. Its a lot of law. If its travellers, they have the same rights as anyione else and with a good consultant they have the best rights available.

Why are you getting so hot and bothered about it?

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
You imported this material from elsewhere with no source in a sly manner to doxx a user .....I'm deleting it and if I catch you doing it again I'm going to ban you permanently

Macron had to do novid play acting to push through his latest lockdown........if novid was real how did he catch it.......Boris ....Trump .....yet still to this day I know of nobody who tested positive to this bullshit fake pandemic
There is no test for it, but there is a strain of flu and it has at least 2 mutations. I may kill half the world

You imported this material from elsewhere with no source in a sly manner to doxx a user .....I'm deleting it and if I catch you doing it again I'm going to ban you permanently
`1) Mowl posted that there was a fire, that the waste disposal place would reopen and that there are travellers living nearby. I posted that I am a planning expert and that this place needs planning permission, Which it does,

2) Who made this Peat kunt a moderator and why is ignorance the criteria for doing so?

3) He is now saying we can't import material onto this site. This is what links are for.

I stayed in Dublin and only really used the Luas, which I have always found very unreasonably priced.
Dublin bud I avoid like the plague, thankfully Dublin has lots of taxis...

Dublin taxi banter I have to say is much better than Paris taxi banter.
The French were always cowards

Mowl

What is this material from val? you have 10 minutes to answer or im deleting it

23:15 to respond

He's copied some of my work?

The waste place went on fire. They plan to rebuild it. They need planning permission. If there are no objections they will get it (or they will try to renovate without it). If there are objections they will have to comply with the law, that will take them 3 years.

The pollution Control Directive, the EIA Directive and the Planning and Development Act. Its a lot of law. If its travellers, they have the same rights as anyione else and with a good consultant they have the best rights available.

Why are you getting so hot and bothered about it?

Doxxing people who do not wish to be identified is a banning offence, you fat fuck.

So he's using my material, yes?

There is no test for it, but there is a strain of flu and it has at least 2 mutations. I may kill half the world

Val - you yourself are two mutations, you massive flabby fanny-face.

`1) Mowl posted that there was a fire, that the waste disposal place would reopen and that there are travellers living nearby. I posted that I am a planning expert and that this place needs planning permission, Which it does,

2) Who made this Peat kunt a moderator and why is ignorance the criteria for doing so?

3) He is now saying we can't import material onto this site. This is what links are for.

You're an expert in slurry and fuck all else, you fat bastard.

You fuck off, You wont get one post between now and the 1st March. I will drive you off.

No, you won't Thicko - you're about as much of a threat to anyone as shit-streak in your pissy-stinking y-fronts.

Mowl

Quick word to mention and note that France 24 (International) are presently creating an Italian 'cement shoes' type impending death scenario on Trump's second root in the impeachment- hole today. Trump is nothing if not a grueling salesman who could sell a bob-sled to a blind fucker for the deeds one their grave.

Not much of an obituary, granted: but even Elvis died a fat man on the toilet bowl.

And Trump is no Elvis.

Just imagine Trump dressed as Elvis in the all black leather comeback special?

I'd rather watch some quality Bagpuss.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Interesting to think, that on the eve of the French Revolution, only a quarter of people within France actually spoke French.

Top Bottom