Home

Gardai shoot black man in Hartstown, West Dublin

Thus

Staff member
I saw this yesterday, that Gardai shot dead George Nkencho an Irishman of Nigerian origin after a long standoff.

The events will be clearer over the next few days and an investigation by that Garda ombudsman will take place shortly to determine whether the Gardai acted appropriate or not.

This is the timeline of the events:

- Nkencho went into the the Spar in Hartstown, where he punched the manager in the face and then brandished a knife...it's unclear if he then robbed the place or did he have some kind of vendetta against the staff there or the shop. The manager is in hospital.

- He then went over to the Post Office part of the shop where it's believed he tried to assault staff working there.

- He left the shop followed by 12 unarmed Gardai, all trying at some point to persuade Nkencho to drop the knife, but at any attempt to approach him was met with Nkencho slashing his knife at the Gardai. Pepper spray was used but ineffective. A Taser gun was an option but I don't think it was used due to Nkencho's thick clothing rendering it ineffective.

- The armed response unit was called and by this time Nkencho was in his front garden, his family in the house. After more failed attempts to get him to drop the knife had failed, the armed unit fired. All in all, about 6 shots were fired, 3 hitting Nkencho.

- His family have criticized the way it was handled asking why he wasn't shot in the legs first.

One wonders if this will inspire a BLM march in the way George Floyd did in Dublin.

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
Video of Gardai following Nchencjo (he's wearing a blue hoodie)

Video of the incident in question, where you can see Nchencho going for a Garda with his knife before being shot.

Mowl

The poor bastard? Ahh, sure no wonder he was going a bit mad? There's only three bedrooms in that house of his. And a long front garden car parking space made of concrete? No wonder he was pissed off? Sure, he probably came to Ireland thinking he might get a five bed house so he could populate every room with another anchor. If I had to live a house like that one I'd be pissed off too: no elevator to take him up to the first floor. No flowers in the garden. No sauna and fitness rooms available, only enough room in the front garden for the one big car rather than two smaller ones.

And if the tazer wouldn't work because his woolly hand-knitted Aran sweater and leather jacket over it was too thick and warm, then surely the heat he was feeling must have reminded him of where he grew up? No wonder he was angry - he probably went to the post office to collect his dole (and Christmas bonus) and found out they docked him a ticketing fine for hopping the Luas too many times without a valid ticket.

Anybody in his boots would probably feel the same.

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
I was working with a good few blacks on nights all through December.....they didn't have attitude of this lousy hoor .....WTF was his problem? if he wanted a fight we could have sorted out a man to take him on ( that 5ft gay eurospar worker was an awful mismatch)

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
I agree that it would have been better if this guy had received the hiding of his life (period of hospitalization) off the cops followed by a stretch in prison to reflect on the decisions he made

Mowl

I was working with a good few blacks on nights all through December.....they didn't have attitude of this lousy hoor .....WTF was his problem? if he wanted a fight we could have sorted out a man to take him on ( that 5ft gay eurospar worker was an awful mismatch)

Mental issues.

Same as they said about most Islamic types, but never about Breivik and several others of a paler skin.

Pale skin = regular mental balance: simply a murderer.

Darker skin = severe mental issues: not his fault he killed three people - he's traumatized after swimming across the Med.

I agree that it would have been better if this guy had received the hiding of his life (period of hospitalization) off the cops followed by a stretch in prison to reflect on the decisions he made

Yes, but a battered African in an Irish prison looks bad for the globalist types of the state institutions: better off simply wasting him and be done with it.

Now you're stuck with his family: how many kids did the guy have?

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
I have seen messages on Snapchat from other black people saying this guy was full of crack......Ireland has never been as full of drugs as it is now
Monaghan town is full of powder it's easier to get powder than it is to get a 1/4 of weed .......this is a problem

Mowl

I have seen messages on Snapchat from other black people saying this guy was full of crack......Ireland has never been as full of drugs as it is now
Monaghan town is full of powder it's easier to get powder than it is to get a 1/4 of weed .......this is a problem

Crazy part about that is that we had it much easier when the 'RA and the Dunne's ran the drugs scene. The Republicans saw to it that dealers who muscled into their territory with smack had their knee's capped. Smack was around but not to the degree it is now with knackers and scobes shooting up in the high streets in broad daylight.

When I dealt with the Dunne's as a teenager, they were right on cue. I was never burned or ripped off, even when I did really stupid stuff like trust one of them with a fifty upfront and call by tomorrow for a half ounce of Afghan black. Went home kicking myself: I'll never see that money again, what was I thinking? Went back the next evening and he spots me, gives me the nod, and into the jacks: 'here, that okay?'

Grand - seeya.

Nowadays, you'd be mad to even think about it.

Mowl

Yeah, things were much simpler then.

Even with heavier dope like MDMA, ecstasy, and the like - the quality was higher and purer and the sources generally reliable.

I haven't used anything at all else bar weed for the last twenty years or so. I've no time for coke heads and would never use that shit myself, same with speed freaks and junkies - never, not even a glimmer of a chance. And as for needles?

Last month I went to the HUS lab in the city to give blood (as I do every month) and took a chair in the little cublicle. I said to the nurse lady that I dislike needles and I dislike being touched and could she be a bit patient with me. No bother, says she. Then picks up the syringe, I turn away ninety degrees, grit my teeth and grip the side of the chair and start moaning and groaning, and she plunges the needle into my arm. My eyes are clenched tightly shut, my whole body stiffened, and it felt like it was taking forever to take three samples.

I'm moaning and my head's lolling about as I stare at the floor, the ceiling, my other hand - anything but look at the needle in my arm.

Finally she finishes and dabs the vein with some alcohol.

I open my eyes and there's a little kid standing in the doorway staring at me. I try to look happy and smile a barren smile at him. He comes over and pats me on the knee and walks away again.

I'm so fucking lame.

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
It's his family that are saying he had mental issues and didn't get the services he required.

However I've seen on social media from albeit unreliable sources that George was no angel. One commentator saying he assaulted an elderly woman on Christmas Day and had been arrested along with others with knives and other weapons in the past.

I still think that Gardai could have shot the guy in the legs wounding him, although again if you hit an artery it could be curtains.

The Guards in question are probably country GAA lads, they wouldn't be able to handle this level of thuggery.

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
Outside of his family, I doubt he'll be missed much.
Well there are protests outside Blanch Garda Station. The taglines racist gardai, BLM etc.

They are comparing George's case with a nother case whereby a white bloke who was armed with a knife and attacked Gardai was overwhelmed by the cops and given a paltry 25€ fine.

Dublin's Lord Mayor...I find this a bit undermining of the Police. At least wait until facts emerge before doing the thoughts and prayers lark. Also, any sympathy with the shopkeeper currently in hospital mid-pandemic trying get is nose fixed and teeth replaced?

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
If you are faced with cops pointing guns at you, the last bloody thing you should be doing is brandishing a knife... more so having threatened and assaulted shop and an post staff!

Colm

A shame they couldn't take him down without killing him,but the Gardai need to be protected doing their job more so.

Not the first time Gardai and standoffs have caused controversy

I don't think race should be brought in to it ,but there all jumping on it now (both sides)

Top Bottom