Home

Gardai shoot black man in Hartstown, West Dublin

Mowl

It's a well written piece as well. Some of the rubbish arguments can be easily dismissed:

12 coppers couldn't disarm him - They tried, the pepper spray was ineffective because they couldn't get close enough. The taser didn't work because they couldn't get a proper shot. A taser is only really effective when you hit a good spot on the body, he was wearing bulky clothes, so that was ineffective.

Shoot the knife out of his hand? - It's not fucking hollywood. And if they tried, what if they missed and hit a civilian? Every bullet has to be accounted for. Same with the "wounding" him remarks, what if you miss his legs...? The ASU are trained to go for the body mass, as there's a better chance of downing the subject and less of a chance of a stray bullet hitting an innocent.

Exactly - had they taken any wild shots, then the family occupants in the house might well have taken a stray bullet, the shots rang out from the garden wall directly at the front door and window beside it. A child might have been hit, any adults too.

As for accuracy with a weapon: I have a 9mm air-soft I practice with here at home. I used to play this game: hang a standard beer tin from the ceiling in the corner of the room. The clip holds twelve shots, so aim for the tin in the centre and keep hitting the same spot until the pellet makes a hole, then try to get a pellet in through the hole before the clip is empty.

If I hang a can today, then it'll take me several clips to complete the task of making the hole.

But after a lot of practice, I can hang a fresh tin, make a hole, and complete the game without having to reload the clip.

It takes a LOT of practice to get it right.

Shooting a knife out of an excited and panicky man's hand? Takes serious expertise, no room for even minor errors, lives are a stake.

One other factor worth considering: is it normal practice for Irish cops to shoot suspects?

I know my answer.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
I have fired handguns in .45 and 9mm to hit anything with any degree of accuracy even at 25ft you need both hands on the weapon

This crack head was most likely shot with one of these (heckler and koch MP5)

This one here has a 10mm receiver ......it would be possible to wound with this weapon under 50yards with the target standing still

That looks like a military weapon 😎

Mowl

Here's a Finnish street copper in full riot gear (facial-shot removed, they wear see-through visors).

The only additional item the copper is wearing is the rifle. Everything else is standard uniform: pepper spray, taser, handcuffs, cable ties, etc.

Attachments

• fincop.jpg
    fincop.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 6
OP
T

Thus

Staff member
i think if their life is threatened it’s a question of shoot now and ask questions later.

Mowl

I read that last night and was gobsmacked.

Her cheap effort at grabbing a few African votes for her fading party left me thinking: 'enough, you're on your own now, Lady'.

I gave her some support during the last GE, but now?

She can do a striptease for publicity - she'll get fuck all from me and mine.

She sealed her own fate, sticking her big clodhoppers in where they have no business.

She's toast now.

Mowl

She's fucked now though. It's all over after that statement - fuck her.

She did that to herself, she took a swing at it and missed the target by several billion miles.

Clearly not very adept at reading the public feeling on the ground at the moment out in Blanchardstown.

Shit, I used to hang out in Blanchardstown and Castleknock when I was a teen and had girlfriends over there. There wasn't an ethnic family to be seen back then. One of them lived just over the bridge on Rosewood (she was a nut, a total nympho) and we used to stroll along the canal in the summer evenings with a bottle of her Dad's homemade wine before getting down in the long grass. She had a thing for getting laid outdoors. I met her at our Deb's Ball, she came with some other cunt but I had her up on the balcony in the old Olympic Ballroom just off Camden. Seven of us lads went solo to the debs, we all left with someone else's date and were known as 'The Magnificent Seven' afterwards.

I never saw any people of colour back then, and even Blanchardstown itself seemed a step up in class from Ballyfermot.

Nowadays? Blanchardstown is a fucking kip - a different world to the one I knew.

I'd take my chances in upper Ballyer before I would on the estates in Blanch.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
You'd have to wonder if there will be White Flight from Blanch in the future.

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
This is the same degenerate who said she went for a few pints to celebrate an abortion
A vile and evil piece of shit who pretends to be a communist to get free money
And all the gobshytes who gave this wagon a preference need to take a long hard look at themselves

OP
T

Thus

Staff member
absolutely......the place is going to hell in a handcart and the Irish will have to get out

I doubt it, there’s a lot of corpo housing out there. It’s not as simple as upping sticks and leave because a lot people there are not home owners.
And it’s not just now that Blanch has gone to the dogs, that ship sailed long ago. This is just another flashpoint in an area that has been plagued with problems for a long time.

Mowl

absolutely......the place is going to hell in a handcart and the Irish will have to get out

Agreed: it's becoming an enclave out there over the last few years. I worked for years and years for a guy called Greg who owns a bunch of restaurants including Browne's Steakhouse on Main Street Castleknock until back around 2014. Neither his customers nor his staff were ethnic during those years.

He's closed down a number of his premises over the years, and not due to Covid19 either, but a complete lack of any business that merited staying open.

Even so, if he was to hire me to work out there now, I'd go and take the work - if only to sniff the place out.

Top Bottom