Home

Gerhard Dengler: 'Master Of The Known Universe'

Mowl

My name is Gerhard Dengler. Well, I mean the name I use online is Gerhard Dengler, my real name is rather different. I am an unemployed senior citizen of Dublin, Ireland and I have a mission in life that's vital to the future of all mankind. I am a moderator on a website called PoliticalIrish.com. This is the only job I do, mainly because I'm generally unemployable due to my marbles rolling audibly around my skull these last four or five years. My wife is the main provider within my household and while she's out at work all day, I keep myself busy telling other anonymous cranks to 'remain on topic' and 'quit trolling' when they say things I don't actually understand. This can be best seen if you visit my thread on Political Irish regarding the death of Alan Parker, the great British film producer and director. I think.

See, one day I saw an article in the Daily Mirror which announced his death, so I hopped on to Political Irish to announce it myself, except the one thing I lacked was any knowledge at all about said Alan Parker. I just wanted to be the first to say he was dead because it was in my Daily Star/Mirror and I wanted to look 'hip' and act like I was 'down with the kids' about such trendy media articles. On Political Irish in the forum section announcing general deaths around the world, I posted my thread about this man I knew fuck all about. Then that nasty little troll Mowl joined in and batted me right over the boundary for a six when it turned out that not only did he know Alan Parker, he was employed by him indirectly in his classic cult film 'The Commitments' and its soundtrack, which featured his entire band playing their own versions of classic soul songs. Mowl posted a lengthy thread about every stage of the production of the film from its inception to its audition stages, then the selection process as to who was going to star in the film as well as who was going to play on the first soundtrack release, and then the second album release a year later.

Mowl went into forensic detail regarding the people who tried but failed to land a role in the film, and in doing so, embarrassed the hole of me to the extent that I got really angry and told him to 'stop trolling' even though he quite clearly knew about every detail of the production from who the actual studio musicians were (they were all of his own band members bar him and the singer, but he was too young to be hired at the time, and she was too Jewish) to who produced, arranged, mixed and then mastered the entire body of soundtrack material after the rights were applied for and subsequently granted. The soundtrack was released to a huge global reception and hailed as a masterpiece. See, I don't know anything at all about film, music, art, or any other creative field, but I do know how to moderate. I do that best by saying things like: 'remain on topic' and 'keep the exchanges here civil' but Mowl just kept on laughing at me, which hurt - quite a lot in fact. Mowl has this way of courting you and then when you think you're in the clear, he lands you in a pile of shite you can't swim out of. That was exactly what he did on my 'Alan Parker - may he RIP' thread. Much to my humiliation and degradation in full public view. I'm a lazy cunt as well, which is why I never bothered to clean up the mess I made of my own thread by banning Mowl from telling us any more stuff about his working relationship with Alan Parker in the recording studios for a few months of sessions, and then on the various release parties in Ireland, England, and Scotland during the year 1991, when they went by coach to each location the film was premiered in. I was mortified and I was well aware that I was out of my depth, so I accused Mowl of trolling whenever he wrote about the actual facts of the entire period of Parker's life dedicated to making this film work, and work well.

I can't stand being outwitted, outsmarted, and outrageously embarrassed by anyone, but Mowl all the more so. He's a knacker you see, a street urchin from Ballyfermot, which makes him an uneducated child who just got lucky by being in the right place at the right time. Whereas I am not from Ballyfermot: I'm from another place altogether, and we don't like knackers like Mowl in my village. That's why I despise him and do everything I can to try to shut him up. But I'm not very good at that either, so he kept handing me my arse and it really pissed me off. I was so angry at my humiliation, I told him to 'stop trolling' a few more times until another member clocked that Mowl was right on point, and not only that, but that everything he said about knowing and working with Alan Parker was actually true. So I banned him from the thread so that he couldn't say anything further about Parker, and in doing so, I then decided to tell everyone that after seeing 'Angel Heart' with Robert De Niro and Mickey Rourke, that I shit my pants in fear. I called it 'brown trousers' so that all of my fans knew what I meant: I'm too posh/aloof/deluded to use words like 'shite, scutter, manky khakis, or the squirts'. The worst part about that was that I didn't even know it was Alan Parker who made Angel Heart. I had to be told, on my own thread, by another anonymous user. Brutal embarrassment all told. See, I try to frame myself as being wise and hip, but in reality I'm a brainless but happy slave working day and night for zero dollars and hefty abuse, but I do it anyway because there's nothing the wife hates more than walking in the door after work only to see me in front of my computer too busy to even greet her and considering myself too important to be bothered with the washing up of the breakfast cereal bowls, all of which I leave in the sink for her to wash after she's changed out of her work clothes and into her apron.

I like my dinner on time, me.

My wife's had it with me. I know she's only waiting for the kids to reach the age of majority so she can finally remind me how useless a fucker I actually am and what a disappointment I am to the kids and herself before she boots me out for good. But I'm going to stick with it for as long as I can because I reckon I can squeeze another two or three years out of squandering my life away at her expense. It's not as though she loves me anyway - the romance died pretty much as soon as we got back from the honeymoon I surprised her with in Butlin's. I booked us into a self-catering holiday home on the campus (I know one staff member there who works in cleaning and scrubbing who got me a cheap week due to a cancellation) to save a few bob for the drink and we ate mostly beans on toast for the whole week. Apart from that one time when I bought her a bag of chips and two onion rings drowning in vinegar and covered with salt as a special treat. I always use far too much in the condiment department - because it's free. The left over salt can be dried out on a (clean) sheet of toilet paper and the vinegar in the bottom of the chip bag poured into an egg cup for later use and the few bob saved. It's not that I'm tight, it's just that I haven't any cash at all due to being long term unemployed. The wife thinks it's terrible that a man of my vintage never had a steady job but I always remind her that I can spot a few cents saved by always buying the foods that are beyond their sell-by dates. It gives her the squirts eating stale bread and rank meats, but toilet paper is fairly cheap, so it all balances out in the end.

But yeah, that thread about the film-producer guy I don't know anything about was deadly. A few of my mutant catholic buddies chimed in as well in trying to stop Mowl from laughing at the lot of us, but the only way I could actually stop him was by banning him permanently from the site for knowing far more about all manner of shit than I or any of my buddies do. I've no idea how a cunt from Ballyer manages to outsmart me. It's driving me loopers and I even tried telling the wife that the main reason I can't maintain an erection is because I keep thinking about him and where the fuck he got all these life experiences from when neither I nor any of my best buds have a single interesting story to tell. The wife doesn't seem to care though, so when the day comes that she finally tosses my clothes out of the upstairs windows and tells me to fuck off, I'll go. There's no way I'm staying in a marriage where I'm expected to work for money to pay the bills and educate the kids - not if I can help it. She'll miss me more than I miss her. I bet you a pound to a penny. Except I haven't a pound or a penny to my name. Which isn't Gerhard Dengler. That's just a name of an actual person who lead an actual life many years ago. I use it to make myself appear stern and tenacious: two things I most certainly am NOT in real life.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Any person putting themselves forward to work as a moderator on a site like Political Irish ought by simple elimination never be selected to do said job. Mainly because only a complete idiot with zero self respect would do so. Applying for a job that requires putting ten to twelve hours a day for no money has to be a power-crazed idiot of exceptional scale. He fits the bill perfectly: is despised by one and all - including the wife and kids, because they don't even know why he bothers. But I do: the attention, the power, the control, and indeed two exceptionally tiny little testicles crowned by an even tinier penis.

You can always tell how much of a plonker these idiots are by the names they choose and the avatars they select. His best bud/boyfriend Clanrickard uses a profile photo of himself in drag. What more evidence of complete idiocy do you need? Did you even bother to read the Alan Parker (may he RIP) thread to see how much of a total moron the old fart actually is? No? Thought not.

Come back to me after you've informed yourself.

Decent men don't send their wives out to work while they sit at home pretending to be somebody important on the internet, especially not if they use fake names to hide behind. And even more especially not when it's apparent that they're dizzy with the thrill of pushing other people around because they know more than he does. In fact, many of us have forgotten more than that pathetic little no-balls having gobshite will ever know.

He has the single most classic tiny penis syndrome of any of the yaps and other happy tool-kits on these boards have.

And there are many.

But none, not even one - come close to him for the sheer idiocy, cowardice, pompous attitude, and down on his knees in the confessional box in tears type waste of human lungs, spleen, and digestive system. If the choice was to have a pint with Pol Pot, Hitler, and Stalin or else Dengler - I'd happily have a laugh with mass murderers. Dengler has fuck all to say, even less to do, and zero purpose in life - which is precisely why he's a moderator on PIsh. It's the graveyard of old Irish men past their prime and wearing nappies because they can never trust a fart.

It's the children I worry for.

A mystery about Gerhard Dengler, who appears to be a common or garden proponent of the twisted psychology in Ireland, is why he chooses to use the name of a German soldier from WWII who fought at Stalingrad, was captured and went over to the Soviet communist system to the point where he was awarded a medal by Stalin. A committed communist.

I often wonder whether Dengler is aware of the full story of his namesake if only to wonder at a social reactionary right wing lunatic like our Dengler adopting the name of a Hero of the People of the Soviet Union :)

OP
Mowl

Mowl

I think his error was in seeing a photo of the real Gerhard Dengler and using it as his avatar thinking it was Bobby Fischer, the chess-playing whizz-kid. Either way, choosing either a turned communist or a global chess player both reek of a desperate attempt at appearing knowledgeable. The poor old man's as thick as horse-shite.

Imagine giving twelve hours a day to a job that not only doesn't pay out a dime, but also invades on your personal life, privacy, and character? Only a senile and dribbling old fart would even consider, especially if his wife has completely given up on him and leaves him to waste his pathetic excuse for a life. The recent shake-up at PIsh basically threw him overboard and ignored his efforts of the previous two years as site moderator supreme. The only help he gets is from Clamp - another completely useless twat who can barely string a few words together without making a complete tit of himself.

Idiots like these two are still clinging on to the sinking ship that is PIsh (see? PIsh/SHip - interchangeable spelling) while their overlord Hans Pishbot tries to patch up all the holes in the keel and stern before the entire yoke sinks like the Titanic high on PCP.

Captain Con said:
I often wonder whether Dengler is aware of the full story of his namesake if only to wonder at a social reactionary right wing lunatic like our Dengler adopting the name of a Hero of the People of the Soviet Union :)

I reckon back in the day he was in awe of Taggy, wanted to be just like him but didn't know how - so he looked up the names of some famous communists and grabbed the first one he saw. Now he's stuck with it and has to dilute it by adding a quote from Bobby Fischer to make it look authentic.

He's some dumb fucker, has to be said.

bob.jpg

Y
My name is Gerhard Dengler. Well, I mean the name I use online is Gerhard Dengler, my real name is rather different. I am an unemployed senior citizen of Dublin, Ireland and I have a mission in life that's vital to the future of all mankind. I am a moderator on a website called PoliticalIrish.com. This is the only job I do, mainly because I'm generally unemployable due to my marbles rolling audibly around my skull these last four or five years. My wife is the main provider within my household and while she's out at work all day, I keep myself busy telling other anonymous cranks to 'remain on topic' and 'quit trolling' when they say things I don't actually understand. This can be best seen if you visit my thread on Political Irish regarding the death of Alan Parker, the great British film producer and director. I think.

See, one day I saw an article in the Daily Mirror which announced his death, so I hopped on to Political Irish to announce it myself, except the one thing I lacked was any knowledge at all about said Alan Parker. I just wanted to be the first to say he was dead because it was in my Daily Star/Mirror and I wanted to look 'hip' and act like I was 'down with the kids' about such trendy media articles. On Political Irish in the forum section announcing general deaths around the world, I posted my thread about this man I knew fuck all about. Then that nasty little troll Mowl joined in and batted me right over the boundary for a six when it turned out that not only did he know Alan Parker, he was employed by him indirectly in his classic cult film 'The Commitments' and its soundtrack, which featured his entire band playing their own versions of classic soul songs. Mowl posted a lengthy thread about every stage of the production of the film from its inception to its audition stages, then the selection process as to who was going to star in the film as well as who was going to play on the first soundtrack release, and then the second album release a year later.

Mowl went into forensic detail regarding the people who tried but failed to land a role in the film, and in doing so, embarrassed the hole of me to the extent that I got really angry and told him to 'stop trolling' even though he quite clearly knew about every detail of the production from who the actual studio musicians were (they were all of his own band members bar him and the singer, but he was too young to be hired at the time, and she was too Jewish) to who produced, arranged, mixed and then mastered the entire body of soundtrack material after the rights were applied for and subsequently granted. The soundtrack was released to a huge global reception and hailed as a masterpiece. See, I don't know anything at all about film, music, art, or any other creative field, but I do know how to moderate. I do that best by saying things like: 'remain on topic' and 'keep the exchanges here civil' but Mowl just kept on laughing at me, which hurt - quite a lot in fact. Mowl has this way of courting you and then when you think you're in the clear, he lands you in a pile of shite you can't swim out of. That was exactly what he did on my 'Alan Parker - may he RIP' thread. Much to my humiliation and degradation in full public view. I'm a lazy cunt as well, which is why I never bothered to clean up the mess I made of my own thread by banning Mowl from telling us any more stuff about his working relationship with Alan Parker in the recording studios for a few months of sessions, and then on the various release parties in Ireland, England, and Scotland during the year 1991, when they went by coach to each location the film was premiered in. I was mortified and I was well aware that I was out of my depth, so I accused Mowl of trolling whenever he wrote about the actual facts of the entire period of Parker's life dedicated to making this film work, and work well.

I can't stand being outwitted, outsmarted, and outrageously embarrassed by anyone, but Mowl all the more so. He's a knacker you see, a street urchin from Ballyfermot, which makes him an uneducated child who just got lucky by being in the right place at the right time. Whereas I am not from Ballyfermot: I'm from another place altogether, and we don't like knackers like Mowl in my village. That's why I despise him and do everything I can to try to shut him up. But I'm not very good at that either, so he kept handing me my arse and it really pissed me off. I was so angry at my humiliation, I told him to 'stop trolling' a few more times until another member clocked that Mowl was right on point, and not only that, but that everything he said about knowing and working with Alan Parker was actually true. So I banned him from the thread so that he couldn't say anything further about Parker, and in doing so, I then decided to tell everyone that after seeing 'Angel Heart' with Robert De Niro and Mickey Rourke, that I shit my pants in fear. I called it 'brown trousers' so that all of my fans knew what I meant: I'm too posh/aloof/deluded to use words like 'shite, scutter, manky khakis, or the squirts'. The worst part about that was that I didn't even know it was Alan Parker who made Angel Heart. I had to be told, on my own thread, by another anonymous user. Brutal embarrassment all told. See, I try to frame myself as being wise and hip, but in reality I'm a brainless but happy slave working day and night for zero dollars and hefty abuse, but I do it anyway because there's nothing the wife hates more than walking in the door after work only to see me in front of my computer too busy to even greet her and considering myself too important to be bothered with the washing up of the breakfast cereal bowls, all of which I leave in the sink for her to wash after she's changed out of her work clothes and into her apron.

I like my dinner on time, me.

My wife's had it with me. I know she's only waiting for the kids to reach the age of majority so she can finally remind me how useless a fucker I actually am and what a disappointment I am to the kids and herself before she boots me out for good. But I'm going to stick with it for as long as I can because I reckon I can squeeze another two or three years out of squandering my life away at her expense. It's not as though she loves me anyway - the romance died pretty much as soon as we got back from the honeymoon I surprised her with in Butlin's. I booked us into a self-catering holiday home on the campus (I know one staff member there who works in cleaning and scrubbing who got me a cheap week due to a cancellation) to save a few bob for the drink and we ate mostly beans on toast for the whole week. Apart from that one time when I bought her a bag of chips and two onion rings drowning in vinegar and covered with salt as a special treat. I always use far too much in the condiment department - because it's free. The left over salt can be dried out on a (clean) sheet of toilet paper and the vinegar in the bottom of the chip bag poured into an egg cup for later use and the few bob saved. It's not that I'm tight, it's just that I haven't any cash at all due to being long term unemployed. The wife thinks it's terrible that a man of my vintage never had a steady job but I always remind her that I can spot a few cents saved by always buying the foods that are beyond their sell-by dates. It gives her the squirts eating stale bread and rank meats, but toilet paper is fairly cheap, so it all balances out in the end.

But yeah, that thread about the film-producer guy I don't know anything about was deadly. A few of my mutant catholic buddies chimed in as well in trying to stop Mowl from laughing at the lot of us, but the only way I could actually stop him was by banning him permanently from the site for knowing far more about all manner of shit than I or any of my buddies do. I've no idea how a cunt from Ballyer manages to outsmart me. It's driving me loopers and I even tried telling the wife that the main reason I can't maintain an erection is because I keep thinking about him and where the fuck he got all these life experiences from when neither I nor any of my best buds have a single interesting story to tell. The wife doesn't seem to care though, so when the day comes that she finally tosses my clothes out of the upstairs windows and tells me to fuck off, I'll go. There's no way I'm staying in a marriage where I'm expected to work for money to pay the bills and educate the kids - not if I can help it. She'll miss me more than I miss her. I bet you a pound to a penny. Except I haven't a pound or a penny to my name. Which isn't Gerhard Dengler. That's just a name of an actual person who lead an actual life many years ago. I use it to make myself appear stern and tenacious: two things I most certainly am NOT in real life.
You feel better now that's off your chest? It's all a bit arty farty for me.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Yes, it's an epic wee tale from the life of a roving journeyman and gallivanting Irish boy with big wide eyes and a full heart.

Some people choose to live a dull and predictable life. Others choose to live closer to the edge where the dangers are many and apparent. But being Irish, I fall into the latter type, not the former.

You should try it, maybe fly to Boston and have a wee wander about in Dedham.

It's a bit of an American style dump estate, located next to an interstate highway, but it has a Taco Bells and seven Irish bars.

Each one stinks more than the previous, mind you - so bring your masks with you at all times.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Imagine being stuck with Dengler in a broken down lift, for a whole day, without a phone / wifi signal...with just Dengler for company. 😳

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Imagine being on a site where he's standing over you?

One day someone's going to pull that sweeping brush pole out of his arse.

Likely me.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
He's tried to dictate how this site should be run. These Pish mods truly have delusions of their own power, even though they don't have any real actual power.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

The site's dead, useless, dull, boring, uninteresting, has zero substance.

This is all down to Dengler and Clamp - two of the dullest fuckers out there.

CLAMP000595322f522ec1.md.jpg

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Holidaying in Spain with the Google Ad revenue, while Dengler does the mopping up on site. 😅

Still better than Val's idea of being famous. Adolf Hitler's idea of being famous was marginally better than Val's though in fairness.

Top Bottom