Home

Gerhard Dengler: 'Master Of The Known Universe'

OP
Mowl

Mowl

He was one big log, that's for sure.

This lad's another howl - poor auld Deco the Dummy, has only Val and two dozen socks left to mod.

Hah-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspppppppppppppppppppphhhhhh!

dead-dan571b600c96d5a2ea.md.jpg

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Dengler has been demodded?

No, he had his driving license suspended when discovered driving around Ballyfermot looking for Mowl's Mam's house so he could take photographs of it to send to Mowl from the safety of Pish. He was driving all over Ballyer looking at the houses trying to figure out which one Mowl grew up in. The fact that Mowl's Mam is in her eighties and in ill health doesn't matter to him - mainly because as a mod, he takes his job very seriously. So seriously, he takes the family car and drives through Ballyer night and day yelling: 'Mowl? Mowl? Are you out there Mowl?' - even though the local lads who watch over Mowl's Mam and keep her safe and protected are going to rip his arms out at the sockets if he's found anywhere near her house on Kylemore Road, or was it Ballyfermot Road? Cremona Road? Nah. Decie's Road? Nah, that has buses running on it. Landen Road? Sure that one's nearly a mile long. Must be Blackditch Road so, that one has railway tracks running parallel.

Fucking hell - where does the fragile little lady live? I want to terrorize her because my mod position means more to me than your balls do to you. What the fuck? Where does the cunt live? I'll drive every street in Ballyer until I find her. That's te kind of sad bastard I am, and even worse: now everyone on Pish knows I went driving up and down Ballyfermot every day for the last four weeks trying to find a little old lady and then threatening her with violence.

Not sure if my mod job is doing this to me, or is it my basic nature as a cowardly scumbag Nazi catholic shit-eating, piss-drinking, useless old cunt in a banged-up old Ford Fiesta.

I'm fairly sure that my mod position is now on shaky ground - no site owner want to have a nutcase who takes modding so seriously he drives across the city trying to find little old ladies to batter and scare. When Dave Feeney finds out what I'm up to, he has to fire me.

Better take the car and go home, then squat in my basement telling everyone to 'remain on topic' and so on.

Man, I wish I had a working penis.

Anyway - see yiz later, I'm heading down to check out O'Hogan Road, Ramillies Road, and Spiddal Park.

I'll find her in the end.

Sincerely -

Gerhard Dangler - terrorizor of fragile old women and a cowardly little cunt I am.

cowardlyscum.md.jpg

OP
Mowl

Mowl

there seems to be no active accounts over there currently.......everyone has been deleted

I published a naughty photograph of this one fat-headed little spiv of a site owner two days back, then named him. Immediately afterwards, Pish was deleted from top to bottom. All the active threads are now hidden from public view. But I'll tell you what's not hidden any more: Gerhard Dengler is actively driving around Ballyfermot and Leixlip these last two weeks, looking for Mowl's Mam's house and DS86DS's Mam's house too so he can publish the photos to intimidate us and make us stop laughing at him.

Let me repeat that again, only louder this time:

Gerhard Dengler - moderator on Political Irish has been driving around both Ballyfermot and Leixlip day and night looking for the houses of the widowed mothers of Mowl and DS86DS. He's got a PM private thread on Pish where he's been publishing photos of family homes to see if anyone can help him to find the correct houses so he can terrorize these old ladies in the hope that both Mowl and DS86DS will back off from calling him out as the cowardly fucking scum-bucket he is, has always been, and will soon no longer be, because no site owner wants to have a mentally fucked-up mod taking their position so seriously they're willing to beat up defenseless old ladies in their widowhood. I say to you all on Pish right now: the longer you allow yourselves to be shoved around by a cowardly fucking cunt like Dengler, the more I'm going to reveal to you about who and what he is. I showed you who the boss man is, I showed you Youndan was a lying little rat, I showed you who it is that takes the money you earn him by using his site to generate cash from ads that spoil your site experience. Next on Mowl's chopping block is Dengler, and this time I won't hold back. You're some fucking scumbag, Dengler - the staff on Pish told me all about your shitty little thread about upsetting our Mother's in the tranquility of their homes where they live with the memories of their beloved husbands who nature took far too early. It's one thing to threaten a person with a beating of their mother, it's entirely another thing to actually get in your car and drive around looking to enact your threats. To the owner of Pish? Dude, you have a fucking nutcase on your staff and he's going to drag you screaming into court and see you pay for his selfish cowardice. I've already put word out to my Ballyer connections to say that if anyone shows up anywhere in the neighbourhood asking about Mowl's Mam's house, to break his arms first, then ask questions before setting the car alight with Dengler in it and ran into the train tracks along the Kylemore Road.

You're one disgusting, cowardly, sinister, spineless, dickless, idiotic, and soon to be buried motherfucker for doing what you did the last few weeks. Yes, I have my sources, and yes they showed me the screen grabs. I have you and your threats against little old women on file, you malignant fucking loser. When I get my hands on you, I'm going to fucking rearrange your entire head, you fucking scumbag. Then I'll hand you over to your own mother in a bag. You crazy fucking cunt.

Here, lads on Pish: you all know this is a step too far, you all know what you'd do if someone was knocking on doors looking to terrorize YOUR Mam's. Send me any news or tips I don't already have about Dengler's secret mission. You have my word as Mowl that I'll NEVER reveal a word you said to me or who it was who gave me the information. I'll only use it to take Dengler out, not you, and not the site either. I want that coward's head on a plate. Favour for favour - you guys help me and I'll help you too with anything you ask of me - again: you have my word. This isn't sbout flame wars between sites, this is about intimidation of the most disgusting kind: people chasing your old dears down. Help me and I'll help you. Stand by and allow Dengler continue to hunt down and harass little old ladies living in fear? Then you're part of the problem, not the solution.

You guys know me - you know what I do, but you also know where I draw the line. You cannot stand idly by while a cowardly fucking animal like Dengler is on the prowl, asking questions, trying get near enough to scare old women. Help me, please - I'm actually imploring you all, don't allow this to continue. Little old ladies? Imagine it was your Mam?

I'll take anything you can give me, and I'll return the gesture tenfold.

But help me put a stop to this now.

It's your moral duty.

Mowl.

Dengler has been demodded?

Not yet.

But soon, or so I hope.

Fucking hell.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Damned straight - this shit just got real fucking serious.

I won't let this one go - of that you can be sure, even if it involves a legal approach, I'm going to destroy Dengler, wipe the sad old bastard out entirely and permanently. This is war, and I ain't going to stop until I have his head on a pike.

You're scum, Dengler - but at least now we know what you really are, you dickless and impotent old crust.

Meeting you in person is my goal: I'll thrash you to within an inch of your life, then resuscitate you and start again. I'll keep at it until you cry out like the pathetic little cock-sucker you are. I'll fucking destroy you, cunt. I'm telling you now: in the end I'll find you. In the end you're going to have to face me. And at that point? I'll give you some pointers on how awful an existence can be without your nuts in your shorts. I'll feed them to you, then glue your arse closed and keep feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you. Wu Tang style.

It is like training chimps some days on the net. Could someone either reduce the IV drugs that poor bastard is on above or treble the dose, which would result in Happy Endings either way.

There's more than that lying around the floor next to my chair. Hur. There's a glut.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

I have a nice couple of grams of 'Moby Dick - Purple Strain' in my box.

The main man is coming by tomorrow evening with a ten gram bag of a newer strain.

He said it's stronger, but I use very little of this last stash - it's too strong to smoke neat, so I use 60% tobacco to tone it down.

colm

Jayzus thats hard core ill go over to his club and chat to him if You want,I could stop of at dinos for a bag of chps when im over there (y)

Still better than Val's idea of being famous. Adolf Hitler's idea of being famous was marginally better than Val's though in fairness.
Is Val a NAZI? OMG. When I used to read this site, I considered him to be of little significance. An agricultural type.

I might check him out to day.

I have a nice couple of grams of 'Moby Dick - Purple Strain' in my box.

The main man is coming by tomorrow evening with a ten gram bag of a newer strain.

He said it's stronger, but I use very little of this last stash - it's too strong to smoke neat, so I use 60% tobacco to tone it down.
I disapprove of junk. Is it not illegal up there in Denmark?

Top Bottom