Home

'I'M AFRAID OF AMERICANS.'

Mowl

'I'M AFRAID OF AMERICANS...'

Isn't it such a crazy time to be alive? I mean take a quick look at what's flowing through your message stream today? Endless hundreds of thousands of people of all colours, shapes, sizes, religions, political views and sociological outlooks; men, women, children, their pets, their friends, their friends of friends, and relatives too. All marching, all with hope in their hearts and the need for change on their minds, all brought together by yet another needless death in terrible circumstances over in America. The land of the free.

Or so they say.

I recall growing up in the eighties in Ballyfermot Dublin under the shadow of the never ending Cold War. That horrible feeling that life as we knew it could be terminated at any moment depending on the mood of the presidents of America to the west and the evil axis of Russia in the east. It was a shadow we all lived under and the powers that be at the time had us hating the Russians and wanting them all dead.

Then a sort of a peace accord was finally reached when Communism fell along with the Berlin Wall and the prisoners of the east finally escaped to the relative freedom of the west. They were welcomed with open arms and we were all relieved these decades of fear were finally over. But it seems the American economy cannot survive or prosper unless it has the war machine leading the charge for freedom and liberty for all, and so we turned from the dark eighties to the even starker nineties when Bush Senior sent in the troops (along with Tony Blair's hapless guinea pigs) to take out Iraq, and tens of thousands more were killed, maimed, and the ultimately discarded by their generals. And so our hate for the Russians turned to our hate for the Iraqis. For the entire Middle East in fact, because we were being force fed pro-American, pro-Western propaganda from the moment we woke until the moment we drifted off into yet another dystopian nightmare of shifting unrest.

At the turn of the millennium we then had 9/11, and once again the war machine kicked into action. Propaganda of the most extreme kinds were used to instill fear into every man, woman, and child across the west. Once again the British and the Americans did what they do best: start another war. Send untold hundreds of thousands to their certain terrible deaths in order to keep a necessary and perceived balance of fear and loathing working against clear thinking and diplomacy.

Throughout the noughties things didn't change much. War here, war there, rumours of a war. War in the east, war in the west - and worst of all: our own minds at war with themselves trying to figure out why the world is such a terrible and deadly place.

I've come to a simple conclusion here: I do not hate the people of Russia. They are my neighbours and friends now that I live here in Finland. I do not hate my Middle Eastern brethren either, as they're in as deep a struggle as any of us are with poverty, human rights, and a seemingly hopeless and desolate future.

No.

I'm afraid of Americans.

I'm terrified of that country, her people, her crazy leaders, the entire black cartoon that is modern American life. Land of the free? No, not really. Land of the brutalized, land of the obese and entitled, land of the invasive and the neo-Nazi quasi-fascism they behold as Christian and godly. I'm afraid of what they're doing right now, what they'll do next, how much it's costing the rest of the planet and the price we pay for enduring their absolute right to be completely selfish pigs at the trough of global diplomacy.

America is, quite frankly, the last bastion of slavery, of lives lived in permanent fear, of pride in the most banal of lifestyles of hamburgers and fries, of being cast down for taking the knee, of being shot for speaking your mind, of being isolated and battered for the colour of your skin or the gods you believe in should you walk and talk in public.

In short: America to me is the end of the world.

The cradle and bastion of hate, fear, and loathing.

But I do not hate all Americans: I pity them.

When the blind are lead by the blind and spoken to by the deaf and ignorant, then it's time to go back to high-babies and start again. America: I despise you, loathe you, and yet I pity you still. You are a global embarrassment, a planetary threat, and a spoiled little fucking brat who needs a severe beating to get you back in line.

God save you, Americans - because your president won't.

E

English James

I think you're the same idiot who said you can't figure out Americans.. America is a scary place... in light of recent events

You basically said - I have no clue why blacks are looting America

What a fucking moron

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Steady on there, Jambo - I never said any such thing, that's all completely in your head - like your endless rage at the world.

I'm only saying that in modern America it seems to be the case that when one of your own is shot down or strangled to death that the only cure many of them are even considering is grabbing a new 48'' digital flat-screen digital television from a shop window display to feel all better about it.

They're a bit like you really: always ready to sink into another ball of rage and fury about something relatively minor and quite insignificant.

Spoiled brats, in other words.

Did you stamp your feet all the way over from GPO to here?

Man, it must get very tiring being Jambo twenty-four-seven.

D

Deleted member 289

The Democrats have created this Chaos to damage Trumps election campaign, its a dangerous game they are playing.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Would it be fair to say that most regular Joes in America are somewhat ok, with their crazy government and it's supporters being the problem? For one a lot of interesting stuff has come out of the USA including music, despite all of the other malign influences and cultural thrash on TV etc.

E

English James

Would it be fair to say that most regular Joes in America are somewhat ok, with their crazy government and it's supporters being the problem? For one a lot of interesting stuff has come out of the USA including music, despite all of the other malign influences and cultural thrash on TV etc.
Its

God Bless White Americans

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
It will be a tricky one, the Democrats hold the House of Representatives but the GOP maintains control of the Senate. From what I gather, it would need the approval of a Republican controlled Senate as well as Trump himself.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

I view America as a large-scale 'Lord Of The Flies' in real time motion.

Like their Hollywood propaganda already has - I honestly hope they explode themselves into the tiny shreds of a revised and redacted history book.

V

Verooka

I view America as a large-scale 'Lord Of The Flies' in real time motion.

Like their Hollywood propaganda already has - I honestly hope they explode themselves into the tiny shreds of a revised and redacted history book.

Sadly our history is mostly composed of a litany of deranged acts by violent imperial nations, self important narcissists and utter scumbags,
killing, stealing from and lording it over the rest of humanity so by those criteria
in any future history America and Americans will likely figure very prominently

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Sadly our history is mostly composed of a litany of deranged acts by violent imperial nations, self important narcissists and utter scumbags,
killing, stealing from and lording it over the rest of humanity so by those criteria
in any future history America and Americans will likely figure very prominently

Our? You're confirming you're American? That's news to me.

But it's true what you say: America has been at war with someone/anyone for most of her short history.

She thinks herself the global policeman - a bit like Val in that manner: bungling, erratic, and totally ignorant of reality.

V

Verooka

Our? You're confirming you're American? That's news to me.

But it's true what you say: America has been at war with someone/anyone for most of her short history.

She thinks herself the global policeman - a bit like Val in that manner: bungling, erratic, and totally ignorant of reality.

No way. By "our" here I am referring to "our collective history". I'm a Paddy.

Interesting fact: Obama, the silver tongued Nobel peace prize recipient,
was the first ever US president in US history to be at war every single day of a two term presidency.

but with a psychopath like this in the state department, it's not surprising

Top Bottom