'I'M AFRAID OF AMERICANS.'

V

Verooka

If Val was a yank he'd be more in this category

He's just too stupid to be a real psychopath

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
You'd have to wonder if Ireland's cities would be as dangerous as America's if we had their gun laws over here.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Well, the chavs in Leinster House would rather we take our cultural cues from Americans than from our own pool.

It was always thus: as Fats Harney herself said: 'we're nearer to Boston than to Berlin'.

The Irish obsession with the American Dream totally turns my stomach. There is no dream, only an American nightmare.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Well, the chavs in Leinster House would rather we take our cultural cues from Americans than from our own pool.

It was always thus: as Fats Harney herself said: 'we're nearer to Boston than to Berlin'.

The Irish obsession with the American Dream totally turns my stomach. There is no dream, only an American nightmare.

Val certainly seems to be one of those culchie types obsessed with Mericay - the Country and Western of Gareth Brooks types usually being one of the draws. Some culcuies seem to have notions that they are cowboys from out Arizona way rather than from a boreen in the back end of the countryside.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Yeah, but Valentube's a different bucket of slurry altogether.

I often wonder what his Missus makes of Mowl? I mean, his obsession with me is actually actionable at this stage (hilarious a public melt-down though it might be) but still: of a legal premise. Regardless, I can't help laughing at the notion of Val trying desperately to heave his muck into Betsy, his prize cow, with all his mighty might. Only Betsy's all upset that Valentyre is moaning: 'Mowl, Mowl, Mowl, ah Jaze, Mowl' and so on that she gives him the heave-ho and he lands full-square into the slurry pit. Pants on the barn floor and manky jumper now cementing itself to him, dragging him slowly under with it's deathly weight of cow and bull piss, shit, sweat and his own jizz, now choking himself to a slow and stinking death by his own hand.

The lesson learned?

Never, ever shit and piss in your own slurry pit - nor allow your wife to do same.

That said, it's often hard to explain civilization to Cavan knackers.

They're born in shite and they'll happily die in it too.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
This field must be like a disco full of hot young things for Val...also the way he holds the paper at the beginning of each video 😅

D

Deleted member 289

The Yanks are harmless.
Wait until I come with my slurry spreader!

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Harmless, my hoop.

Americans are dangerous, for one major reason above all others: they think they're God's chosen people but they're the most ignorant and fucked up culture of people on the planet. I feel the same about my upcoming visit to the States as I used to about being in the Atlas mountains and crossing the border into Algeria without even realising it. I no long fear north Africans and Middle eastern peoples.

But I'm seriously fucking scared of modern Americans.

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
Harmless, my hoop.

Americans are dangerous, for one major reason above all others: they think they're God's chosen people but they're the most ignorant and fucked up culture of people on the planet. I feel the same about my upcoming visit to the States as I used to about being in the Atlas mountains and crossing the border into Algeria without even realising it. I no long fear north Africans and Middle eastern peoples.

But I'm seriously fucking scared of modern Americans.
It's chicken hawk scumbags like Clinton Bush and Obama who keep taking them to wars they shouldn't be in and making people hate them
This president is the first in many generations to get through a term without starting a needless bastard war

OP
Mowl

Mowl

What part of America are you going to?

Harrisburg, Penn State. But I have a layover in New York with a writer friend of mine from back home before traveling on down to Penn State. He's doing very well off Broadway and has written a few books and several stage plays; we have a plan to try some co-writing with a view towards putting another book together that will serve as both a novel in itself but also a screenplay and stage play. We haven't met face to face in three decades but we write each other frequently.

Then there's musician friend in Brooklyn I haven't seen for yonks, and will be spending time there too on the return leg.

Of course, things will be hectic dealing with my brother's situation, but the good news is that he was finally released from hospital yesterday and istaying with his lady's family for the foreseeable. When restrictions are lifted, I'll go over to help get him settled back in to his own house and stay as long is necessary for him to recover sufficiently to take care of himself.

He's a tough one, a determined fighter who's never quit anything in his life until he excelled at it.

No different with this terrible malady - he'll kick its ass for wasting his time.

E

English James

Antifa executioner apparently gunned down by arresting U.S. Marshals after admitting to shooting bystander to help 'friend of color' in Vice (far left) interview..

Last edited by a moderator:
E

English James

Morgoth & friends discuss current events in America with your host, Jakes Nation (includes segue) -

Top Bottom