Home

'I'M AFRAID OF AMERICANS.'

OP
Mowl

Mowl

I'm in Finland - life continues as normal while you lot are being given the run-around.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

My reality is a very pleasant life up here in the more advanced world of the Nordic region.

You're stuck on a rock in the Atlantic, wishing you made the same choices I did to get the fuck out before it's too late.

Except for you, it's already too late: Ireland's broken your mind and eaten your soul.

But at least you have death to look forward to.

E

English James

I know you only care about yourself.. That is the abdication of leftism

OP
Mowl

Mowl

You can spend today, tomorrow, and the next day trying to figure out why I always win and come out on top.

But you're still wasting your time - you'll never get it: cowards suffer from never having what they need or want.

The best thing you could do now is hire a hooker and ask if you can abuse her in order to purify what's left of your libido.

E

English James

You can spend today, tomorrow, and the next day trying to figure out why I always win and come out on top.

But you're still wasting your time - you'll never get it: cowards suffer from never having what they need or want.

The best thing you could do now is hire a hooker and ask if you can abuse her in order to purify what's left of your libido.
Win what? Posting on the internet?

Look, I was just making the point that you're not interested in the world around you, other than a (perceived) benefit. You think inward, 100%

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Let them kill each other - fucking savage nation.

I won't miss them when they're gone - spoiled fucking brats with zero culture or history.

In a way, the end of Trump is exciting to me. Mowl's OP is typical, "fuck America, I hate America". They quickly forget that were it not for America
Europe would be 75 years under the Jackboot of NAZI Germany and Russia. Finland would be ruled by Russia and Mowl would either not get in or would be jailed .

The Americans who do the fighting will no longer lay down their lives for whimps of Europeans. They will have to defend themselves. Mowl will have to get his snow shows on and take a rifle to defend Finland.

America is gone and Europe is on its own. No child or grand child of mine will fight for Europe. Only whimps of American tranny troops will fight for Europe. Europe deserves oppression and its going to get it.

Its now over to the UK. Post Brexit Britain could replace America

OP
Mowl

Mowl

In a way, the end of Trump is exciting to me. Mowl's OP is typical, "fuck America, I hate America". They quickly forget that were it not for America
Europe would be 75 years under the Jackboot of NAZI Germany and Russia. Finland would be ruled by Russia and Mowl would either not get in or would be jailed .

The Americans who do the fighting will no longer lay down their lives for whimps of Europeans. They will have to defend themselves. Mowl will have to get his snow shows on and take a rifle to defend Finland.

America is gone and Europe is on its own. No child or grand child of mine will fight for Europe. Only whimps of American tranny troops will fight for Europe. Europe deserves oppression and its going to get it.

Its now over to the UK. Post Brexit Britain could replace America

I'm much younger than you, Val. What American did or didn't do when you were still young and maybe even a little more vital than you are now is not my concern. My concerns are with the immediate future, not some historical perspective old farts like you cling onto. And as for Finland being ruled by Russia? Are you completely fucking thick? We kicked Russia's ass back in 1938 during the Winter War, you dumb fucker.

Even though we were outranked by a factor of ten to one, we still gave them what for - and relations since then have only improved.

You live in the past, Val. Stop living in the past, Val.

I don't know what 'snow shows' are either, nor do I care, you big thicko.

I'm happy enough watching America balance on the edge of another civil war: and I think it would be a good thing for them to attack themselves. Even now, as we speak, they're making sure the codes for a nuclear attack on itself are far out of trump's reach. You have your long snake tongue up Trump's arse, where it's been for the last few years, licking at his rectum.

You even went €1,650 down a hole on your wagers that he'd kick Biden's ass: but you were wrong - Trump is now a global persona non grata, and America is seen for what she is. An immature bully with a learning disability and no memory capacity at all. She's about to eat herself, and she's super-sized the deal.

I agree - no child of yours will fight: they useless little tykes anyway, they're bound to be with a Dad like you.

As useless as yourself: an illiterate bully ex-Dick copper pig.

You're made of 100% Irish slurry, Val.

Top Bottom