Home

It time to desert big tech social media. Here are some alternatives.

Thus

Staff member
Twitter has hardly turned over a profit since it came into being, just in case you wondered.

Have a look at their past financial reports.

Mowl

Twitter may be a private company but it banned me and President Trump. Its dying and we need alternatives. Facebook is also into censorship and I had a video banned from You Tube last week.

Twitter Is Dying! 7 Alternative Social Networks to Join Now (makeuseof.com)

1 - You aren't Trump nor do you have his cache of followers. You're a nasty bastard and a crank to boot: your only function online is to try to boost your pathetic ego with all your self-praise and your self-inflatable bullshit. You are one of the dumbest fuckers I've ever dealt with online, and you keep coming back for more obviously blind to the fact that you're wholly considered as one of Ireland's greatest living village idiots.

There is no you and Trump - you trying to associate yourself with him is laughable at best.

Your youtube is bullshit, your facebook reads like that of an eleven year old, and you're barred from everywhere else since the last century. You got summarily booted off Twitter, P.ie, PIsh, PolIrish, and every other platform out there because you're an ignorant and petty little dildo of a man. Stick to shoveling shite, you thick bastard, it's all you're good for.

If you want to know why facebook and youtube have issues with you - then look no further.

1 - You aren't Trump nor do you have his cache of followers. You're a nasty bastard and a crank to boot: your only function online is to try to boost your pathetic ego with all your self-praise and your self-inflatable bullshit. You are one of the dumbest fuckers I've ever dealt with online, and you keep coming back for more obviously blind to the fact that you're wholly considered as one of Ireland's greatest living village idiots.

There is no you and Trump - you trying to associate yourself with him is laughable at best.

Your youtube is bullshit, your facebook reads like that of an eleven year old, and you're barred from everywhere else since the last century. You got summarily booted off Twitter, P.ie, PIsh, PolIrish, and every other platform out there because you're an ignorant and petty little dildo of a man. Stick to shoveling shite, you thick bastard, it's all you're good for.

If you want to know why facebook and youtube have issues with you - then look no further.
Where are these 6,000 followers you claim to have and DS and Coal is so determined to hide?

Ollie once said been banned is a badge of honour. Gab was so overloaded their server collapsed. Twitter is dying and you failed to deal with that issue.

Mowl

Where are these 6,000 followers you claim to have and DS and Coal is so determined to hide?

Six and a half, Val: here..

mbng57a99c3ea171a598.md.jpg
Ollie once said been banned is a badge of honour. Gab was so overloaded their server collapsed. Twitter is dying and you failed to deal with that issue.

I don't now and have never used Twitter, Thicko. I'm a writer, a journalist, and media-friendly internet legend. I need more than one hundred and forty characters to put my theses across. You stick to the lame one-liners, full of lousy grammar, misspellings, idiocy, crankiness, and bullshit.

I've never even heard of Gab: but I do know you don't have the gift for it.

I think I will head for Gab

Gab.com / Gab Social

Cool and the gang - don't come back now, y'all.

Top Bottom