Home

Modern Ireland vs. Future Ireland

Mowl

So, I'm sure by now we've all seen both videos of the young lad from Cork getting brutally beaten (video I) and ultimately stabbed with a broken bottle by a named individual of non-Irish descent (video II). Shall we post the two videos here and discuss them or shall we just ignore them both?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...eenager-filmed-on-mobile-phones-39266155.html

Seems to me that Ireland's burning and will continue to do so until you guys figure out your future.

Right now, it ain't looking good.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

R-word = Racist, Racism

Duh

Well, clearly the videos had nothing to do with racism, right?

Just a bunch of Cork lads doing what they do of a Friday evening, yes?

I wonder what colour the broken bottle used for the stabbing was?

E

English James

Well, clearly the videos had nothing to do with racism, right?

Just a bunch of Cork lads doing what they do of a Friday evening, yes?

I wonder what colour the broken bottle used for the stabbing was?
Cork lads?

E

English James

Yeah - bloke looking cut-outs made of cork stabbing each other because of, well...because .. ...cheeseburgers.
I only saw one person stabbing.. is he an Irish lad from Cork?

E

English James

Obviously I have sympathy for the victim, I believe his life is not in danger but he was obviously seriously assaulted, and will be traumatised.

But I don't think it's affected me as much as it has others. It's entirely predictable, and Irish kids are being attacked by other "youths" for quite some time now. Perhaps if your head was entirely buried in the MSM ass you wouldn't know much about it.

According to official statistics, in the age group 10-14 (I think) about three and a half percent of the population are African. The next generation of young adults are going to be significantly African. That's not going to change and it won't be discussed following this incident.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

What can I say?

I couldn't possibly consider raising a family in Ireland, it would be madness. We have similiar number of immigarnts up here but none of the problems you have at home. The reasons why are obvious if you take even a surface glance.

Mercurial

So, I'm sure by now we've all seen both videos of the young lad from Cork getting brutally beaten (video I) and ultimately stabbed with a broken bottle by a named individual of non-Irish descent (video II). Shall we post the two videos here and discuss them or shall we just ignore them both?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...eenager-filmed-on-mobile-phones-39266155.html

Seems to me that Ireland's burning and will continue to do so until you guys figure out your future.

Right now, it ain't looking good.

Bit of a leap from "guy gets stabbed" to "Ireland's burning". Unless of course what you're really trying to do is to connect this incident to the race of the attacked in an attempt to paint people of colour as dangerous in general.

E

English James

Bit of a leap from "guy gets stabbed" to "Ireland's burning". Unless of course what you're really trying to do is to connect this incident to the race of the attacked in an attempt to paint people of colour as dangerous in general.
Hill-arious. Don't you mod on a forum full of people who do that non-stop?

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Hill-arious. Don't you mod on a forum full of people who do that non-stop?

No - he said he quit that job a long time ago. As in - a few weeks back.

After three decades acting the wrench monkey on a dump freak site for no money, nothing but abuse, and he's proud of that?

Classic masochist.

With a capital M.

Also works with moron.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Yeah, I just saw that

Imagine actually moderating as a lifestyle?

Like, putting in tens of hours every day for weeks, months, years, and ultimately decades of your life and then continuing to post after retirement like it's your fucking going-away party? With a shower of cunts like us who've little patience for ancient relics of Ireland's boom period who just couldn't stop championing Bertie and Brian? Stupid old sod.

Modern Ireland's hard enough - but at least future Ireland offers the promise of less of these old fucking wind-bags.

Because they'll be dead of old age or Covid19 soon enough.

Or preferably the one conflated with the other that their kin can't attend the dumping of the remains into hole big enough to fit nine dead babies from Tuam.

E

English James

Marxist scumbag Imelda May does her best w*gger (Eminem) impression -

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Have to cover myself in cellophane after listening to that - my skin's crawling all over me like lava from a volcano.

Knackers trying to sound like poets.

Help me, Jeebus.

E

English James

Have to cover myself in cellophane after listening to that - my skin's crawling all over me like lava from a volcano.

Knackers trying to sound like poets.

Help me, Jeebus.
It (she) just goes to show that the worst thing you can do is give a talentless knacker a bit of wonga.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

I liked what she was dong back around three years ago - since then she's become the Sharon Shannon of blues.

Money changes everything, it's true.

Top Bottom