Home

Modern Ireland vs. Future Ireland

E

English James

Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes

One of the things I found interesting about the Snow Patrol video was that I assumed the BLARE! of the headlights was put in.. to match the sound of the song. I'll link to when it happens below..

But no, it's in the original (also linked below). From a French short film - C'était un Rendez-vous. So obviously the film was edited (from the start) to match the sound, I don't think it happened by accident!

Oh and, something tells that that filming of a drive through Paris in the early morning wouldn't pass health and safety regulations these days :)

I find it fascinating to watch, nostalgic.

Rootless cosmopolitans like Thus (and his sock puppet Mowl) feel nothing.

Snow Patrol:

C'était un rendez-vous:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Mowl

Mowl

Rootless cosmopolitans like Thus (and his sock puppet Mowl) feel nothing.

Jesus, Jambo - who spiked your Ready Brek?

You're on mission lately, what stoked the fire in your belly?

Don't tell me that you and Val and Dan have decided on a three-way reach-around?

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
What policies adopted in Finland do you think would benefit Ireland going forward? I'd certainly think that the healthcare and education systems there would be something we should try to emulate.

E

English James

Here's the yoof wing of these commie bastards -

Brainwashed by the fake news media, the shite colleges they attend and the propaganda coming out of their favourite Premiership football team

OP
Mowl

Mowl

What policies adopted in Finland do you think would benefit Ireland going forward? I'd certainly think that the healthcare and education systems there would be something we should try to emulate.

The problem is in the fundamentals: not until Ireland chases out her own worst enemy - her governmental elites, would it even be possible to suggest ideas to help her up off her knees. Ireland is rotten through and through, and you can't fix cancer with a band-aid. You have to cut the cancer out whole with a clean blade and then start again.

Ireland's too stupid, too proud, too ignorant, and far too full of chancers for that to ever happen.

Best alternative fix?

Get off the boat and swim for your life before she drags you under with her.

There's a clue in the movie: 'Titanic' - and the immortal line: 'it was fine when it left Belfast.....'

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Yeah - happened at 1100 (GMT) and the locals are shocked.

And by shocked I mean the local pub will be spilling out the doors by lunchtime.

It happened on the new estates up beyond Cherry Orchard.

I have friends in the locality so the news is coming in dribs and drabs - the rumour a is drug-related shooting.

I'll know more in the coming hours.

Thus

Staff member
Quite shocking to have a car in flames outside your front door alright.
Must be drugs related let's up no regular Joe Bloggs has been caught in this.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Quite shocking to have a car in flames outside your front door alright.
Must be drugs related let's up no regular Joe Bloggs has been caught in this.

Word on the ground is one bullet fired - one man injured, actual condition presently unknown.

The getaway car was initially spotted out on the back road that serves Wheatfield Prison, but they ended up abandoning the car in upper Ballyfermot.

This indicates it was local gurriers fleeing over people's back walls and gardens to get away after the torching.

I'd imagine they'll have someone in custody fairly sharpish - this doesn't exactly look like a professional hit.

If it was - the victim would likely be dead and the getaway car crushed into oblivion.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

It looks just like the lounge of an apartment flat I stayed at occasionally when I was home for work, except the place I stayed at had half a Georgian window with a partition running down the middle of it. The other half of the window was in the bedroom next door.

Tell you what, though: when it comes being scrivenous cunts - Ireland's landlords are fucking architectural geniuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thus

Staff member
It looks just like the lounge of an apartment flat I stayed at occasionally when I was home for work, except the place I stayed at had half a Georgian window with a partition running down the middle of it. The other half of the window was in the bedroom next door.

Tell you what, though: when it comes being scrivenous cunts - Ireland's landlords are fucking architectural geniuses.

The alternative could be this. 5 homeless people dead in a week

Two women last Tuesday, one was a suicide and the other unclear. A man on Dorset street, a homeless woman in hospital and the other in a homeless accomodation.

Where is their march?

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-city-council-expresses-concern-18673197

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Death for the homeless is a preferable financial notion to actually doing something to help them out of the hole they're in.

It's easier in the longer term to mourn the dead with mock tears and a sense of gravitas in mentioning their names as though they were heroes who died for a great cause. Two minutes of maudlin mock sorrow on the Six/1 News for the dead frees up lots of future time for crawling ever nearer to the trough.

I'd imagine that the two slices of corned beef with a stick of celery in the middle that's posing as the present coalition are quite pleased with the ally.

That's five less mouths to feed and ten feet not requiring shoes either - these are substantial savings, mind you - and shouldn't be overlooked.

Besides: we're only entering August and the weather's still quite fine if rather damp for you guys, so by the time the harder rains and stronger winds bring the ice and snow of the coming winter, we can look forward to far less people sleeping in the streets and parks.

Instead they'll be housed in body tags with tags attached to tell which piece of dirt is which.

Thus

Staff member
The Shelbourne hotel has removed the two slave girl statues.
I've seen that on FB, the comments from the Dublin elite NIMBLY-types are excellent

OP
Mowl

Mowl

The Shelbourne hotel has removed the two slave girl statues.
I've seen that on FB, the comments from the Dublin elite NIMBLY-types are excellent

I watched that PrimeTime interview with Ebun Joseph or whatever her name is.

You guys actually put up with this shit from the national broadcaster?

Lookit: were that interview to have taken place at all on Finnish media (unlikely) then the populace would be kicking the doors of the national broadcaster down in order to get in and torch the entire place.

And I doubt the Finnish police would intervene until the flames are peaking.

Even then, it's be to ask people to please be nice.

After the fact, of course.

Top Bottom