Home

Modern Ireland vs. Future Ireland

so Dublin criminals are attacking the Irish army?
Jaysus Patsyland is greatest live soap drama ever.

so Dublin criminals are attacking the Irish army?
Jaysus Patsyland is greatest live soap drama ever.
My neighbour is French Thus, she doesn't exactly be singing it's praises. She says the French in general complain a lot and she prefers the more relaxed attitude here, though she says this is unfortunately changing.

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
@Verooka don't you start on me again about shooting deers.....we use every single bit of it including the pelt :) my brother does an amazing job drying them out and stretching them on racks .......great wall coverings

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Damn, The Phoenix Park was my back garden when we lived along Martin's Row in Chapelizod. Even after the move up to Ballyfermot, I was still drawn to the park most days regardless of the season. The park is simply awesome no matter what the season. I often took a tent and stayed overnight, I'd set up under the trees nearby the Magazine Fort and in the early hours open the tent flaps to watch the deer grazing.

I wanted a set of antlers and always went down after the mating season and scoured the grass and trees for some. Never got a pair though.

Up here, moose horns are collectable for home decor: I made my own though: they're cut-offs from an experimental drum-set I'm working on at night.

moose.md.jpg

They look quite real when hung on the wall, but I'm re-coating them with wood dye and an layer of insulation to make them easier to clean. They're cut offs from a 22'' diameter bass drum I had lying around. The remaining sections of the shells are currently in my bedroom area hanging on the walls as book shelves.

When the drum set's complete, I'll be renting it out for video and performance props.

There's never been a drum-set like this built like this one before, it's totally unique.

Lordi are already lined up to use it for a video when they do their comeback tour next year, or whenever the market reopens.

Imagine getting a smack off of them from a real life Moose 😫

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
My neighbour is French Thus, she doesn't exactly be singing it's praises. She says the French in general complain a lot and she prefers the more relaxed attitude here, though she says this is unfortunately changing.

I think we're a little bit too laid back in Ireland in comparison to other European countries with a much too high level tolerance for corruption.

Top Bottom