Home

Nordic affairs

Mowl

Finland's finance minister yesterday handed in her resignation having been discovered to have spent around €50,000 of public monies on her own personal tuition fees with a consultancy and PR firm who coached her in giving speeches, preparing same, and not announcing the spend until it was discovered yesterday morning and published in the nationals around midday. By evening time, she handed her resignation and and said that while resigning her position due to it being now untenable, she would continue to lead the centre party for the time being.

So now the five-way split of five female ministers overseeing all branches of higher positions in the present coalition is over, four remain and a new minister will be appointed in a short time.

The reason I mention it here is because in Finland, justice is served and acknowledged within hours - not years, not months, and certainly not decades as it is in Ireland.

This will be the fifth female minister to be forced to resign in the last twenty years, prompting claims from fringe parties that these women are the sacrificial lambs of their respective parties. I tend to disagree as Finland has the single largest female membership of state and parliament in the world. This obviously means the stats are skewed in relation to male counterparts. More males have been forced to resign here due to corruption and criminality over the years, so the present stats mean nothing.

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finlan...nister-over-consultancy-payments-scandal.html

E

English James

No one gives a fuck about Finland (circling the progressive drain).

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Verooka

Ignore him Mowl. People are actually very interested in how other countries do things.
Who knows? Maybe one of the gombeens we call leaders will check out your blog and learn something!
James. Its way past your bedtime you little shit! :ROFLMAO:

E

English James

Ignore him Mowl. People are actually very interested in how other countries do things.
Who knows? Maybe one of the gombeens we call leaders will check out your blog and learn something!
You ARE Mowl.

E

English James

We need this particularly toxic, braindead anti-white far leftist as a moderator on another site?

Why??

D

Deleted member 289

It seems to me that we could learn a lot from the Nordic countries. They seem to have managed to establish almost utopian societies up there.

A few years ago I took a module in university relating to human development. I remember that on every single development index - from healthcare to education - countries like Finland and Norway always came out on top.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

No one gives a fuck about Finland (circling the progressive drain).

I think you're about to see just how wrong you are, Jambo.

Now try to calm down and assimilate the information.

Foaming at the mouth is ungainly, unmanly, and quite hysterical.

We've had various ministers of state visit the missions up here and they occasionally give speeches and lectures to the immigrant residents. I always attend, always ask questions and always demand to know why, given the ridiculous number of socio/economic comparisons we share, that Ireland still emulates Germany and the USA - two countries we share zero demographics with.

They always avoid the question, wriggle out of giving any coherent answers, and I usually raise my arms in frustration at their lies and then dismiss them by walking out and calling them idiots. Then I wait in the lobby for the afters reception and try again.

They don't want to hear it.

They don't like it.

You ARE Mowl.

Jambo - you're turning into Val.

Just sayin' - so stay off the moonshine.

We need this particularly toxic, braindead anti-white far leftist as a moderator on another site?

Why??

You wanna try your arm at it, eh?

It seems to me that we could learn a lot from the Nordic countries. They seem to have managed to establish almost utopian societies up there.

A few years ago I took a module in university relating to human development. I remember that on every single development index - from healthcare to education - countries like Finland and Norway always came out on top.

Correct.

I'm here twenty years, I'm still amazed by the efficiency of everything. The zero waste, the maximum return, the ability to make the impossible seem easy, and the quality of life factors which offer no compare between here and there. We have one of the entire planet's best lifestyles and societies where all are equal, all are leveled in the eyes of the law, no religion has any grip, and all people are free to choose their destiny and they have the guarantee that their taxes and efforts never go unrewarded.

Finland continues to destroy the curve on both healthcare and education for the last fifteen years straight: and still - Ireland won't even glance up to see why. The answer is simple: corruption of any kind cannot and will not cut it up here, it's exposed immediately (like yesterday: the news breaks in the morning, a statement is made by midday, and a resignation tendered by mid-afternoon) whereas in Ireland - everything is fixed for corruption to rot it from the tail up, the head down, and the inside out.

Impossible up here - never will be possible either: the press is independent, and thorough. They take reportage seriously.

I could never return to a basket case island like Eire, much as I love her.

My heart's here - as are my scruples.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

This changes nothing as we're already the global model for social distancing, excellent hygiene, awareness of personal space, and are always careful with our bugs and coughs.

The upside of all of this is the granting of licenses for outlets to serve drinks and food outside on the terraces and on the green areas nearby.

It has really enhanced the city and suburbs.

Last evening on the Tapio Wirkkalan Puisto outside my block, there were dozens of people drinking and chatting at tables on the grass - they phone or text their orders into the bar and a waiter/waitress brings them out to you. You can also bring your chicken wings and beef strips and barbecue them on a communal barbie. No additional fees.

It's been great to have the shut-down, everyone is thinking and acting differently.

There's an enormous bubble above ALL of our heads though, and when it bursts - that's when the bill will arrive.

Might as well enjoy what we have while we still can, big changes are definitely coming.

The bills are and will be astronomical.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

100 billion here mowl for novid 1984 can't see that ever being paid

I'd say ours is well short of that; Finland acted on point and simply reminded people to keep on doing what you're doing: respect your fellow man, don't be stupid or over the top about things - just make sure you're not making anyone else take a risk because of your own health.

The changes I mentioned are already being expanded on: in fact, I'm talking today to a chain owner about providing musicians for shows out on the squares and on the boulevards: small stage stuff, but quality musicians and artists fronting it. We're starting from scratch gig-wise up here, so innovative thinking is a pre-requirement. I've been on it for months already, so I'm looking forward to a very nice Fall season.

If Ireland's economy is feeling a bit sick at the moment, the do me a favour: kick the stupid bitch in the womb, would you?

James - have you ever thought of opening your own site?

He can't even open his own hole.

That's how full of shit Jambo is.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

She's still party leader - but Kulmuni's days are numbered - and she knows it, but she can't wriggle out of it as it's now a state issue.

They'll make a great example out of her - the media up here's independent enough to do so.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Pennanen is no looker - but she's still a Nordic lady and woman: as effeminate and fragrant as any lady you've met, except she'll tear you to pieces if you waste her time. Like all Finnish ladies: girly at first - warrior in an instant. Not to be messed with.

Fats Harney? You get what you pay over the odds for in Ireland, the fat and useless backstabber she is.

She's about the best female ex-politician Ireland has outside of Mna Na Hairloom herself.

Not a looker, and definitely not human.

That thing's a mutant.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Pennanen is no looker - but she's still a Nordic lady and woman: as effeminate and fragrant as any lady you've met, except she'll tear you to pieces if you waste her time. Like all Finnish ladies: girly at first - warrior in an instant. Not to be messed with.

Fats Harney? You get what you pay over the odds for in Ireland, the fat and useless backstabber she is.

She's about the best female ex-politician Ireland has outside of Mna Na Hairloom herself.

Not a looker, and definitely not human.

That thing's a mutant.

She has pretty features.

No doubt there will soon be a new thread up on GPO about the beauty of Mary Harney, author: Belgrade.

OP
Mowl

Mowl

Not a major blip as we have massive reserves and very little debt.

Plus: we have some of the Nordic regions finest minds in commerce on the case, so it'll be a smooth ride and nothing will affect the tax-payer unduly.

Top Bottom