Home

NPHET

valamhic

The first thing you must remember is that a huge portion of the Irish administration, civil servants, Gardai, departmental staff etc are mean boring
spoil sports who hate drinking and smoking and never indulge themselves because they are too mean to buy it. There is a huge gulf between them and
the ordinary people. They seized on Covid to exercise their power and to control. It shut down Trump, the Yellow vest protests and the Hong Kong riots.

All to protect a few ancient boring useless mean 90 years olds who would be dead long ago if it was not for modern medicine. They have to die from something
so they should clock out and let the young crowd have access to their houses and land. Look at all the contrary auld kunts on Politics.ie and Pish and Mowl, Ollie and DS. What the fock loss would they be? I am completely sober to night in case I am accused of being drunk. Its the greatest load of horsemanure ever.

Thus

Mean Val?
Says a man that’s been wearing the same stained jumper for months now.
Cop yourself on, you disgusting fool.

valamhic

So it's defending our drinking culture :ROFLMAO:

I think NPHET's point is that in places of social gathering, the virus spreads easily, so the pubs are the first target.
In France, it was restaurants, bars and cafes where the virus was spread. So it makes sense NPHET is taking aim at that sector.
So an infected bread delivery man loads the shelves of the supermarket with Brennan s bread, 20 customers handle that package. The virus lasts 3 days on the packaging. Tell us how the virus does not transmit to the customers. Each customer has 2 relatives at home and they handle the loaf. 1 delivery man X 20 X 3 =63. In one morning

Mowl

The first thing you must remember is that a huge portion of the Irish administration, civil servants, Gardai, departmental staff etc are mean boring
spoil sports who hate drinking and smoking and never indulge themselves because they are too mean to buy it. There is a huge gulf between them and
the ordinary people. They seized on Covid to exercise their power and to control. It shut down Trump, the Yellow vest protests and the Hong Kong riots.

All to protect a few ancient boring useless mean 90 years olds who would be dead long ago if it was not for modern medicine. They have to die from something
so they should clock out and let the young crowd have access to their houses and land. Look at all the contrary auld kunts on Politics.ie and Pish and Mowl, Ollie and DS. What the fock loss would they be? I am completely sober to night in case I am accused of being drunk. Its the greatest load of horsemanure ever.

Irish civil service staff are mostly drunks - how else can you explain their uselessness?

Mean Val?
Says a man that’s been wearing the same stained jumper for months now.
Cop yourself on, you disgusting fool.

Val wouldn't spend Christmas if he could avoid it - he was moaning and groaning over on GPO that by middy on the 26th he'd had enough.

Had enough what? Friends calling by for a quick hello and a sup of watered-down whiskey?

Take manky jumpers out of you dope head's vocabulary and you're speechless.

You're a stink-ball, Val: get used to it. A rancid, smelly stinker.

I a way, the longer these lock downs go on the better the chance a revolt.

N.ah - Paddy's far too lazy to revolt, not unless there's a few pints and a brown envelope in the mix.

So an infected bread delivery man loads the shelves of the supermarket with Brennan s bread, 20 customers handle that package. The virus lasts 3 days on the packaging. Tell us how the virus does not transmit to the customers. Each customer has 2 relatives at home and they handle the loaf. 1 delivery man X 20 X 3 =63. In one morning

Say an infected and rather dopey farmer from Kingscourt rides two cows and wanks off one bull - how many chickens crossed the road to get away from Val?

Let's assume Val has swine herpes: he kisses all the girl's at the local ceili and then stumbles home only to fall into a ditch: how much muck is displaced by Val's big fat stomach, his big mad twitchy head, and two jumpers on at the same time?

Thus

Just because he’s handed every packet does not mean that he has transmitted the virus onto the packet. Unless he’s sneezed on every packet it’s unlikely that something would be transmitted.

I can understand you’re frustrated about not being able to go on the lash, but the science has proven that the virus is more easily spread in places where people are eating and drinking, yapping and sharing the air around them.
Hence why the pubs and restaurants are first on the list.

Also Paddy is a very unsophisticated eater, lots of Paddies I know would prefer to use a spoon to horse the food into them.

I’ve been down the country and have seen you farm boys, lash the food into you. Head down over the plate, the right hand going 90 horsing the spuds and gravy into your mouths. Only coming up for oxygen to say that the turnip is lovely, while speaking with your mouth full and spitting bits of half chewed food all over the shop.

Its precisely for that reason why covid has spread rampantly in Paddyland with 3300 cases yesterday alone...while in the whole of France there was 3400.

valamhic

Just because he’s handed every packet does not mean that he has transmitted the virus onto the packet. Unless he’s sneezed on every packet it’s unlikely that something would be transmitted.

I can understand you’re frustrated about not being able to go on the lash, but the science has proven that the virus is more easily spread in places where people are eating and drinking, yapping and sharing the air around them.
Hence why the pubs and restaurants are first on the list.

Also Paddy is a very unsophisticated eater, lots of Paddies I know would prefer to use a spoon to horse the food into them.

I’ve been down the country and have seen you farm boys, lash the food into you. Head down over the plate, the right hand going 90 horsing the spuds and gravy into your mouths. Only coming up for oxygen to say that the turnip is lovely, while speaking with your mouth full and spitting bits of half chewed food all over the shop.

Its precisely for that reason why covid has spread rampantly in Paddyland with 3300 cases yesterday alone...while in the whole of France there was 3400.
The science you speak if is selected by the Irish government. You are wrong. The virus is capable of living on a suitable surface for 3 days. Grocery packaging is ideal.

If they wanted to go this route, a person shopping would have to call out what he wants, have it selected by an assistant and brought to the counter. Then it would have to be dropped in a box and the payment being by card. Cash payments would have to be handed in to a separate box, not touched by the assistant and later sterilized. The change would have to be sterilized before handing back.

This is impossible without intense training for everyone. There fore the virus is spreading out of control.

I was there n McDonald's once since last March and they are doing the cash payments box thing.......I don't believe in this virus but I agree with Val that if it was that dangerous you really should be in a situation of closed supermarkets and order picking being delivered to car boots and houses

Mowl

The science you speak if is selected by the Irish government. You are wrong. The virus is capable of living on a suitable surface for 3 days. Grocery packaging is ideal.

If they wanted to go this route, a person shopping would have to call out what he wants, have it selected by an assistant and brought to the counter. Then it would have to be dropped in a box and the payment being by card. Cash payments would have to be handed in to a separate box, not touched by the assistant and later sterilized. The change would have to be sterilized before handing back.

This is impossible without intense training for everyone. There fore the virus is spreading out of control.

This is exactly how transactions are carried out at Systembolaget in Sweden, Val - it's not new.

In Systembolaget, you can't handle the products: you can select them by the attached code you see next to them as they're on display in large glass shelved units. Make your order and somebody out back sends it in on a conveyor belt. You stick your card in, they stick the bottle out through a glass panel. It's like buying booze in a surgery theatre.

It works perfectly well and is also presently being considered for pharmaceutical stores.

I was there n McDonald's once since last March and they are doing the cash payments box thing.......I don't believe in this virus but I agree with Val that if it was that dangerous you really should be in a situation of closed supermarkets and order picking being delivered to car boots and houses

If that's the plan - then they N.ailed it.

Shops across the border from me in the occupied six counties are forced to close at 8pm but I think this measure stops in another week and they can go back to 10pm closing

valamhic

Just think if it as a dust of nuclear fall out, Or a dust of cyanide powder. Touching it is extremely dangerous but it is hoped rain will sash it off exposed surfaces.
You could not touch a railing your car, or use an ATM. Covid does not fall but can be placed on any object handled or sneezed on . Cash money is deadly dangerous inn this context. Yet it is still used,. The courts service will not aEdward MacLysaght - Wikipediaccept anything except cash. Petrol pump handles equally dangerous, hardware, and all the things we need to live. You could not train the population to avoid contact and you could not let them starve.

So how are people going to eat? I buy special meal for my horse and I have to carry 20 kg plastic bag to the van. I have to touch it and I simply dont have time to sterilize.

valamhic

This is exactly how transactions are carried out at Systembolaget in Sweden, Val - it's not new.

In Systembolaget, you can't handle the products: you can select them by the attached code you see next to them as they're on display in large glass shelved units. Make your order and somebody out back sends it in on a conveyor belt. You stick your card in, they stick the bottle out through a glass panel. It's like buying booze in a surgery theatre.

It works perfectly well and is also presently being considered for pharmaceutical stores.

If that's the plan - then they N.ailed it.
Fair enough, how can that be brought in inn Ireland? My friend was in Sweden a few months ago and there was no mention iof Covid 19 at all.. I am n ot saying you are wrong, just what would be required to do it. The virus cant be seen. It is now endemic in the Irish and British population and there could be 50% with it. It cannot be stopped which is may point. Patients are now flooding Irish hospitals according to the news now,

valamhic

You can score a bar of carbolic soap from the pet store for less than two euro.
Thank you for the like Coal Gas and Peat, was anyone belonging to you in the fight for Irish freedom or are you another descendent of the Black and Tans?

Mowl

Fair enough, how can that be brought in inn Ireland? My friend was in Sweden a few months ago and there was no mention iof Covid 19 at all.. I am n ot saying you are wrong, just what would be required to do it. The virus cant be seen. It is now endemic in the Irish and British population and there could be 50% with it. It cannot be stopped which is may point. Patients are now flooding Irish hospitals according to the news now,

Well, it costs time and money to install it, time and money to train for it, time and money to design a working version of it, so no: you can't bring it in in Ireland.

Paddy's far too thick to set up a clever working system that's both discreet AND super-efficient. No standing around with six bottles under your arm and your neighbour walks past. Your selections arrive in bags, already sealed for your discretion - and that of the children and even the sober alcoholics.

Being both sensible and workable, Paddy would destroy any hopes of ever achieving anything so radical.

Thank you for the like Coal Gas and Peat, was anyone belonging to you in the fight for Irish freedom or are you another descendent of the Black and Tans?

Hey, yo! Pizza man? Hey - do you deliver?

Hey - what's a matter with you? Gotta no respect, huh? What do you think you do? Why you looka so sad? Itsa not so bad, itsa nice place.....ah shaddupa you face.

Top Bottom