Home

Sinn Féin discussion thread

Mowl

I have NEVER canvassed for Aengus O'Snodaigh.

Contrary to the rumours among the farming community, he and I are not friends per se - yes, we share on social media but I have never canvassed either on the ground or online to promote him or Sinn Fein in any way.

I haven't even BEEN to Ireland since September 2017 for our kid's wedding.

Contrary to the farming community's insistence that I'm SF, no - I leaned more towards the NP and gave one lady there a leg-up and some coverage in my old village. She did well, but no seat. Not yet, anyway.

G

Gerry

Sinn Fein ahould nevar be electd. Al the criminalsity they be doing for all yhat time. Noww tryingg to takes monry from honest peoplee and givin it to the drugg dealrs on the dole. Should nevr be alowed get electes.

E

English James

I'm against a fake nationalist party (and fake nationalists in general), I find it galling

olli rehn

I did vote SF in the last elections- as our entire house.
And we will all be voting SF again the next elections...plus some more houses along our road who have not done so the last time.

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
And we will all be voting SF again the next elections...plus some more houses along our road who have not done so the last time.

You won't be disappointed Sinn fein will give you exactly what you want.....but the people who ploughed very hard ground early on since Sinn feins return to Leinster house in 1997 certainly will, although very few vote for Sinn fein now never mind support them

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
There is a saying up here around election time "where else can you go" .......believe me their are going to be places to go in elections from here forward

I have NEVER canvassed for Aengus O'Snodaigh.

Contrary to the rumours among the farming community, he and I are not friends per se - yes, we share on social media but I have never canvassed either on the ground or online to promote him or Sinn Fein in any way.

I haven't even BEEN to Ireland since September 2017 for our kid's wedding.

Contrary to the farming community's insistence that I'm SF, no - I leaned more towards the NP and gave one lady there a leg-up and some coverage in my old village. She did well, but no seat. Not yet, anyway.
I never had you down as a right winger Mowl.

Mary Lou will be Taoiseach after the next election imo. SF are now attracting a broader range of voters, my boss in work and his family all voted SF, this after he had previously said he was perhaps two more elections away from this. The housing crisis if not sorted will be a big driver for SF.
I also predict the NP, IFP and similar will remain in or around 2% and FF with the partitionist cretin Martin in charge will get the mother of all kickings from the electorate, so it's all good😀

E

English James

Mary Lou will be Taoiseach after the next election imo. SF are now attracting a broader range of voters, my boss in work and his family all voted SF, this after he had previously said he was perhaps two more elections away from this. The housing crisis if not sorted will be a big driver for SF.
I also predict the NP, IFP and similar will remain in or around 2% and FF with the partitionist cretin Martin in charge will get the mother of all kickings from the electorate, so it's all good😀
That's how incredibly tragic it is.

People don't realise that the problems they vote for Sinn Féin to solve are the very problems they will create. Housing, health 'crises'.. All of this is being driven by immigration. Sinn Féin are the party of open borders and ultimately, the ethnocide of the Irish people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom