Home

Sinn Féin discussion thread

OP
Colm

Colm

Staff member
Administrator
I believe SF will solve the housing problem, none of them have the political will to solve health.

I think yeah give them there go for sure
they cannot be any worse than these other clowns
But solving the housing crisis I can't see that happening,to many vested interests with there snout in the trough (Not S.F. but the sector itself)

E

English James

I think yeah give them there go for sure
they cannot be any worse than these other clowns
But solving the housing crisis I can't see that happening,to many vested interests with there snout in the trough (Not S.F. but the sector itself)
And aren't you the same person who argued on politics.irish that immigration plays no part in the housing crisis.. It is simply a lack of houses?

Of course, I've seen this "argument" from other leftists, like Hitchcock and her army of sock puppets on PIsh

OP
Colm

Colm

Staff member
Administrator
And aren't you the same person who argued on politics.irish that immigration plays no part in the housing crisis.. It is simply a lack of houses?

Of course, I've seen this "argument" from other leftists, like Hitchcock and her army of sock puppets on PIsh

As I recall I said it was not the root cause of the shortage of housing in Ireland,which it wasnt,we didn't have enough houses constructed for the demand,due to the last crash we had years of no houses been constructed so there was a backlog due to demand coming on stream all at once
and what does demand do ?,increase the price therefore making them less affordable.

E

English James

As I recall I said it was not the root cause of the shortage of housing in Ireland,which it wasnt,we didn't have enough houses constructed for the demand,due to the last crash we had years of no houses been constructed so there was a backlog due to demand coming on stream all at once
and what does demand do ?,increase the price therefore making them less affordable.

Bit of a scandal in Sinn fein tonight over covid grants from government.....the senator Mc scallion has resigned along with other non elected party members

Bit of a scandal in Sinn fein tonight over covid grants from government.....the senator Mc scallion has resigned along with other non elected party members
Indeed it seems this money wasn't solicited by anyone in SF and was thrown around to a lot of businesses and organisations who were not entitled to it. The problem from a SF perspective and hence the resignations was the six month delay in returning the money.

Mowl

I never had you down as a right winger Mowl.

Actually, I usually played left mid-field, but only in the GAA.

I was far better at cricket - it suited my louche attitude.

It would be some laugh if mowl became TD Mowl :LOL:

I'm now up 6.3k members on my social page - on those numbers alone I'm a shoo-in.

It would certainly liven things up in Dail Eireann, could you imagine the craic, Mowl and Michael Healy Rae going at it hammer and thongs.
I'd pay to see it.

I'd even do it for free.

The guy I was supporting and assisting in his presidential bid has the same line in mind as I do: run for the position, but use every opportunity during the campaign to spread as much doubt as possible regarding any other candidates. For him - it was never about winning. It was about using the campaign to deconstruct the usual palaver from the usual old crones.

You take that back mowl......shut your mouth mowl :LOL:

'With all due respect, in the most unparliamentary language, fuck you Deputy CG&P'

emccallion1.jpg

This good for nothing bastard refused to take her husband's N.ame for two years

Top Bottom