Home

Feedback Site feedback

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
To save anybody the bother of signing up here without having the evidence of who they say they are, this site will require proof of who you say you are. This is a safeguard against spamming and trolling.

If you cannot provide evidence of being a known and genuine poster, your account will be removed from this website.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Does anybody have any ideas as to how we can get site traffic and our membership up?

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
Does anybody have any ideas as to how we can get site traffic and our membership up?
I'm not here long but will try to recruit new members.....also maybe if we concentrate on a few core threads could be helpful.... Plenty of crucial real time events coming up for us to comment on

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Seems to me that Hans is mucking about with PI again while ruining it for many users there (as usual) and a lot of people are becoming fed up with him and his site. Well, we here are a new site, barely 4 months old and looking to build a future for ourselves. All users who wish for a breath of fresh air are most welcome, it is time we spread the word on PI.

You will also be happy to know that I am the greatest thorn in Hans' side, his fuck ups no longer can simply go unpunished as this is a rival site and he has no power here. Unlike PI or GPO, he is only allowed two accounts here, his Superhans account and his sock account Anderson - any other suspected Hanzian accounts get the chopping block with immediate effect.

Politics Isle is a new home for anybody who has had enough Superhans and his insane policies.

Regards,
DS.

Mowl

Lovely vibes, jubbly times.

Man, the mess over on PIsh just gets more and more Coronation Street as Dengler's uncharming one-man shit-show goes on and on.

I don't see him lasting either, mind you - he's still not allowed to touch my posts.

That must be galling for him, the poor fool.

Let's hope he's not dealing with anything trivial.

Not even death has any time for him, the scaldy fucker.

Thus

Staff member

Man, the mess over on PIsh just gets more and more Coronation Street as Dengler's uncharming one-man shit-show goes on and on.

I don't see him lasting either, mind you - he's still not allowed to touch my posts.

Looking from the outside in, it’s pretty funny. Something to read when your sitting on the bowl.

Colm

Tadgh I think has been dealt a bad deal there as has GodsDog.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Going forward, with the exception of blatantly obvious trolls and spambots - GDPR will only happen when the individual requests it. The profiles will remain permanently intact.

One reason I took to GDPR was from the early days when often dozens of pest accounts were clogging up the list of members in the admin control panel. As the site has gotten a handle on that situation in more recent times, it will no longer be a necessity. Usernames that are believed to be stolen may be renamed to deleted account no...

Once again, going forward on the site and in future - GDPR will only be by request, bar for spambots or blatantly obvious trolls.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Politics Isle now has a Facebook page.

Top Bottom