Home

Feedback Site feedback

V

Verooka

No, Ds you can't afford to be that choosy or your site will die.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
I have turned off the Christmas snow theme as it was getting a little intrusive. Another theme will be up for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
The forum is really starting to pick up again, and we have some new and / or upcoming regular posters which is great news.

I am going to try and do everything to turn this into a more viable community over the long term. We are approaching seven months now and are becoming a force to be reckoned with. For the longest time we were but a tiny community on the fringes of the larger forums such as Pish and GPO.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
...the one thing I will always love about GPO though is Val's free comedy act, you usually have to pay for that level of hilarity. 😅

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
The Slurry Files, starring Agent Val and Agent Liberace from the KBI. Season 1, 26 episodes...Who is Mowl part A to part Z.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Note

Last edited time frame upped to 60 minutes, giving a full hour for posts to be edited after they're posted without showing the Last edited stamp underneath.

V

Verooka

Val always has me grinning 😅

That's what betsy said!

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Throwing the floor open to all users as to how they would like to see the site progressing.

There is one major problem / flaw with the site as of present with any word beginning with N.a appearing blank. I would like to assure all members that this issue is being looked into, and hopefully will be solved asap.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
For much of our history, Isle was like the bitter younger brother of Pish and GPO.

I feel though with each passing week, we are growing into an entity upon ourselves. We are no longer just a younger sibling of the two larger forums...we are.growig a unique.and dynamic community of our own. Long may it continue.

Top Bottom