Home

Feedback Site feedback

Should individuals using a VPN be rejected at registration?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Of course there is such a thing as trolling.

I would also ask that we not go down the road of other forums where posters are at constant odds with mods over the silliest of things. They are humans too, not punching bags for anybody who's had a bad day and wants to take it out on someone else.
I understand where you are coming from and so far I was getting on good here. But it seems you and coal believe Mowl has a blog somewhere. That's a spoof.
If he has a blog, you and Coal are the only ones on it.

It now up to you to produce evidence of this blog. Not a picture of a black post card that Mowl himself posted. I never posted a black postcard. Its a miscarriege of justice. I am being accused of murder of the judge who is hearing my case.

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
You posted material belonging to Mowl against his wishes, and Saul took the right course of action in removing it.

The second
Of course there is such a thing as trolling.

I would also ask that we not go down the road of other forums where posters are at constant odds with mods over the silliest of things. They are humans too, not punching bags for anybody who's had a bad day and wants to take it out on someone else.
The second comment above is OK by me provided there is due process, which I hope to receive with regard the my latest complaint.

However there is no such thing as a troll. I examined it over a long time and concluded there is no such thing. I suggest you demand a minimum quality in every post and that reference to excrement me out lawed. There has to be a better way of criticising a poster than saying they are eating shit.

You posted material belonging to Mowl against his wishes, and Saul took the right course of action in removing it.
Saul did not do anything. It was Coal Gas and Peat who removed or did something. I did not refer to Mowl at all. I was discussing a fire at the Thornton waste disposal centre in Ballyfermot. Mowl said it would soon open up again and I posted that if there was a planning consultant employed it would delay it 3 years.

How can you say that was against his wishes? The fire was reported in the Journal.ie along with an article about Prince Harry and his wife Megan Merkel.

Check to see is there has been mistake. It seems to me that there is. Anyone can make a mistake, except me of course.

Yes. "Free speech" on politicalirish.com basically means their right to repeat lies and incitements. Their right to spread misinformation, conspiracies, political slogans, and prejudiced stereotypes. That comprises 99% what is posted there. And Hans' key service is that he ensures there are no personal consequences for his members for their lies, for their incitements, for their stupid beliefs. He provides a space where truth, right to due process, and basic decency can be done away with entirely, just as long as the Irish "far right" agenda is advanced. He accumulates and hones in his database the words that will eventually be turned into deeds, into a threatening assault on our values and our way of life. He provides a space where the Irish far right can intersect with America’s far right, and with parts of the radical left. He provides a space where members can peddle a variety of prejudice and bigotry in this country. And then label it all "nationalism", "patriotism" and "free speech".
How can they be far right if they banned me? I do agree that free speech should never be allowed.

Mowl

But it seems you and coal believe Mowl has a blog somewhere.

He does, yes.

It's also extremely easy to find if you have even half a brain, which you clearly dont.

That's a spoof.
If he has a blog, you and Coal are the only ones on it.

Read the numbers, Val - then cry like the little baby you are:

mbng5792c1f78b51f646.md.jpg

It now up to you to produce evidence of this blog.

I never posted a black postcard.

Nobody ever said you did, Thicko.

Its a miscarriege of justice.

It's a what now?

I am being accused of murder of the judge who is hearing my case.

No, you aren't: you're being reminded of the rules.

Correct - and thank you both DS86DS DS86DS and Coal Gas and peat Coal Gas and peat - Colm Colm too.

The second

The second comment above is OK by me provided there is due process, which I hope to receive with regard the my latest complaint.

However there is no such thing as a troll. I examined it over a long time and concluded there is no such thing. I suggest you demand a minimum quality in every post and that reference to excrement me out lawed. There has to be a better way of criticising a poster than saying they are eating shit.

You're as thick a complete fucking idiot as I've ever met, Val.

No wonder they made you a dick sergeant.

Saul did not do anything. It was Coal Gas and Peat who removed or did something.

Goddamn it, you're so stupid, aren't you?

I did not refer to Mowl at all.

No, you just stole my script and tried to pass it off as a general comment, Thicko.

I was discussing a fire at the Thornton waste disposal centre in Ballyfermot.

No, you weren't - Thicko.

Mowl said it would soon open up again and I posted that if there was a planning consultant employed it would delay it 3 years.

I didn't ask for your dumb advice, Thicko.

How can you say that was against his wishes?

Because they KNOW it's against my wishes, because we discussed it previously.

Anyone can make a mistake, except me of course.

Your parents made one fucking enormous mistake - then called it Valentine.

How can they be far right if they banned me? I do agree that free speech should never be allowed.

Free speech is one thing, you grunting like mutant mule is another, Thicko.

Simple truth is this: you want to out me, doxx me, on this site and any others you can post on. So you keep pursuing it until you get your way, right? See, the problem you have there is that nobody is going to link my blog because they'll get the bullet immediately. Your game is low rent, Val - like a kid might dream up. Sadly, you are far past being a kid - you're a wizened old fart with little time left on this planet - the evidence of that is apparent with that facial tick of yours getting worse every passing day, and of course your proximity to so much slurry - even on your manky jumpers.

You're an army of one moron, Val.

Thicko.

V

Verooka

Thus is a spiteful troll
and is quite clearly not interested in the ideals of free speech
and he is in no way fit to be a moderator.

You should remove him DS.

Thus

Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean by sides...unless the mutt wants to contribute something to the thread...apart from defending his nazi friends on Pish.

V

Verooka

For the sake of fairness for both sides, I've created the below thread.

I can't reply to that thread either

thus has spitefully threadbanned me from both threads

since he can no longer ban me,
he'll probably keep threadbanning me from every thread now
effectively keeping me banned.

What a terrible vindictive mod. Why would you encourage such behaviour after all we have been through on other sites?

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
A day ban was carried over to the new crested thread, you should be able to post there now?

Also, would everyone just chill out...it's only 1-2 threads among over 180 threads on the site. Everyone also has the ability to start theads of their own, unless on moderation such as suspected accounts.

Thus

Staff member
How about having an opinion Mutt? Or god forbid actually contributing some insightful content for a change, instead of nondescript nonsense you usually sling about?

It is after all this point of these forums.

Top Bottom