Home

The art of the matchmaker, how can I improve? Is it still socially acceptable?

Internet dating sites are not working for most people. Profiles are false and meeting up is nerve-racking for most I know who have tried it. I have been doing a bit
of match making these past few years as a social responsibility and for to earn a little cash. Ireland need children and it takes 2 to produce them. I try to match the character,
situation, wealth and location of single men and women.

The Covid- 19 locked have increased demand as opportunities to meet are restricted.

I have a few marriages to my credit and there have of course been issues too. Can any of you give me any tips to provide a better service in attract more customers.

Colm

Internet dating sites are not working for most people. Profiles are false and meeting up is nerve-racking for most I know who have tried it. I have been doing a bit
of match making these past few years as a social responsibility and for to earn a little cash. Ireland need children and it takes 2 to produce them. I try to match the character,
situation, wealth and location of single men and women.

The Covid- 19 locked have increased demand as opportunities to meet are restricted.

I have a few marriages to my credit and there have of course been issues too. Can any of you give me any tips to provide a better service in attract more customers.

I have a few mates who think this is a great job,you cold get your own app made for small enough money and do one just for your own locality.

Mowl

Internet dating sites are not working for most people.

Bullshit: lots of people are using Tindr and finding partners; I have a few friends who use it to hook up for no-strings attached sexual encounters and a few others again who found life partners whom they married. I've looked at the site and friends have shown me how it works, but it's not something that I'd be interested in.

The old Irish tradition of the match-maker at the likes of the Lisdoonvarna festival is few and far between these days, and having a lunatic like you invlove yourself in the private lives of other people genuinely scares me. That you have the fucking nerve to charge people for your stupidity is gob-smacking.

You're one crazy old bastard, Val.

Try not to be such a crazy old bastard, Val.

Can any of you give me any tips to provide a better service in attract more customers.

Yes: change your fucking jumper, you shit-stinking old fart.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with dating sites. I see several couples who met on it. What I am saying is that there are a lot of people who don't venture on it and there is no middle man, My service operates differently. I spot a candidate , say a local woman who is single and I identify a potential partner. I then make an approach at the appropriate time and place. Its strictly confidential. Both people know a lot of detail about each other from me before meeting . Also they can get me to clarify any questions. Money is not problem and its all cash.

One couple I introduced wanted to name their baby after me. I talked them out of it. One is enough. Within 2 miles of me there are 3 single women.
Only one spoke with me. She will not be easy to match. Overweight and into cats.

Thus

Staff member
Only one spoke with me. She will not be easy to match. Overweight and into cats.
It’s not Sham Fox by any chance?

You should be careful about people who say they are women, but are actually men. I’ll be writing a detail thread tomorrow on a long time poster, posing as a young woman but is actually a man.

By the way, would you consider extending the Val Test, to perhaps dropping the hand on these women...just to check that engine matches the brochure if you get me?

You should be careful about people who say they are women, but are actually men. I’ll be writing a detail thread tomorrow on a long time poster, posing as a young woman but is actually a man.

By the way, would you consider extending the Val Test, to perhaps dropping the hand on these women...just to check that engine matches the brochure if you get me?
This is the great plus of my enterprise. A profile on a dating site could of the opposite sex stated. A woman could be a tranny. Now if an Irish man
chats and meets what he thinks is a woman but it turns out to be a tranny, he could be sued form discriminating . The tranny will say she is entitled to be
kissed as much as a woman. My way makes sure it is a real woman. That does not mean a tranny will be discriminated against be me. I would love to set up some of my neighbours up with one. But the facts will be available before the meeting.

By the way I am quite capable of establishing the sex of an adult person without dropping the hand thank you. I can feel and smell gender from a long way off.

Thus

Staff member
This is the great plus of my enterprise. A profile on a dating site could of the opposite sex stated. A woman could be a tranny. Now if an Irish man
chats and meets what he thinks is a woman but it turns out to be a tranny, he could be sued form discriminating . The tranny will say she is entitled to be
kissed as much as a woman. My way makes sure it is a real woman. That does not mean a tranny will be discriminated against be me. I would love to set up some of my neighbours up with one. But the facts will be available before the meeting.

Jaysus...
You keep some company up in Cavan. I didn't know there was such a thriving LGBTQ scene up that way.

Bullshit: lots of people are using Tindr and finding partners; I have a few friends who use it to hook up for no-strings attached sexual encounters and a few others again who found life partners whom they married. I've looked at the site and friends have shown me how it works, but it's not something that I'd be interested in.

The old Irish tradition of the match-maker at the likes of the Lisdoonvarna festival is few and far between these days, and having a lunatic like you invlove yourself in the private lives of other people genuinely scares me. That you have the fucking nerve to charge people for your stupidity is gob-smacking.

I inadvertently matched couples over the years. I did it for enjoyment and got asked to the wedding. I am a great matchmaker. Why not use those talents for profit?

Jaysus...
You keep some company up in Cavan. I didn't know there was such a thriving LGBTQ scene up that way.
I mean there are a few auld grumpy mean people in every community. 30% of all Irish people are boring, mean grumpy and ignorant. Not like me. That still leaves
70% of good people. I would like to set some of the 30% with a tranny. There are no homosexuals in my area but I could hitch them up with ones from Dublin and Balbriggan. I meant set them up for a laugh, I like practical jokes. Would you like me to tell you another of my funny jokes?

Mowl

You can marry your own wife a second time if you want to, Val.

Leave YoungDan out of this, kind sir.

That does not mean a tranny will be discriminated against be me.

Indeed, you and YoungDan get along very well. In fact, your two accounts are interchangeable - this we already know from GPO.

I can feel and smell gender from a long way off.

Rubbish: when you stand still, the only smell you can get is from your manky jumper.

Jaysus...

Val's quite the queen of the fair.

I am a great matchmaker.

indeed - you matched yourself with Liberace and look at you now.

30% of all Irish people are boring, mean grumpy and ignorant.

Like you are, you mean?

Would you like me to tell you another of my funny jokes?

If it's as bad as yesterday's one about putting money in the kitty, then maybe best to stick it up your crankshaft instead, Fatso.

I since remembered that during the racket about the Gay priest recruits, they were using tindr. I assumed that was only for getting male homosexual partners. Was I wrong?

Jaysus...
There may be LGBQT+ L but I am not aware of it. There are no gay bars. However you raised a good point. No point in fixing a man up with a
dyke. I need a diplomatic way to establish heterosexuality. Help appreciated.

Thus

Staff member
There may be LGBQT+ L but I am not aware of it. There are no gay bars. However you raised a good point. No point in fixing a man up with a
dyke. I need a diplomatic way to establish heterosexuality. Help appreciated.
Heterosexuality amongst the men or women?

Mowl

I since remembered that during the racket about the Gay priest recruits, they were using tindr. I assumed that was only for getting male homosexual partners. Was I wrong?

No, you fucking idiot: they were using Grindr - a gay site by all accounts and one favoured by the cloth AND the Catholic N.azi pigs on PIsh.

I need a diplomatic way to establish heterosexuality.

Ask Liberace and see what he says, he's likely far smarter than you are, Val - not to mention frilly and fragrant.

No, you fucking idiot: they were using Grindr - a gay site by all accounts and one favoured by the cloth AND the Catholic N.azi pigs on PIsh.

Ask Liberace and see what he says, he's likely far smarter than you are, Val - not to mention frilly and fragrant.
You will have to withdraw that about Liberace, I made one mistake, it's not fair to throw it up, everyone makes a mistake, I bought over 25
new bulls in my time and this is the first one to turn out like this

You admit Grindr is for gay priests, I dont want anything to do with that

Top Bottom