Home

USA election 2020

Thus

Staff member
I think that was always on the cards. Biden doesn't have it in him to do 8 years.

Will the dems put forward AOC as a candidate?

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Not sure, but Biden at 82 would likely be a non-runner. You'd have to wonder why the Dems chose a candidate approaching his twilight years as opposed to maybe someone even a decade younger who could predictably sit out two terms in office.

roc_

I'll just stick this in here. Seems an appropriate place for it.

It comprises a logic that could only come from the most knuckle-dragging of Trump supporters and their ilk.

Ok, we all know what an "anti-racist" is. It's pretty apparent from the word itself.

Anti-racism is a form of action against racism and the systemic racism and the oppression of marginalized groups. Being antiracist is based on the conscious efforts and actions to provide equitable opportunities for all people on an individual and systemic level. People can act against racism by acknowledging personal privileges, confronting acts of racial discrimination, and working to change personal racial biases.

But in Trump-land, there is no such thing as an "anti-racist". Instead Trump supporters deem it basically as a personal attack of a type. Check out the following sub-imbecility:

The mind boggles at the stupidity. These people are not being upbraided because they're white. The problem is their personal attitudes not the colour of their skin, ffs.

Only in America. :rolleyes:

olli rehn

It comprises a logic that could only come from the most knuckle-dragging of Trump supporters and their ilk.

Ok, we all know what an "anti-racist" is. It's pretty apparent from the word itself.

Anti-racism is a form of action against racism and the systemic racism and the oppression of marginalized groups. Being antiracist is based on the conscious efforts and actions to provide equitable opportunities for all people on an individual and systemic level. People can act against racism by acknowledging personal privileges, confronting acts of racial discrimination, and working to change personal racial biases.

But in Trump-land, there is no such thing as an "anti-racist". Instead Trump supporters deem it basically as a personal attack of a type. Check out the following sub-imbecility:

The mind boggles at the stupidity. These people are not being upbraided because they're white. The problem is their personal attitudes not the colour of their skin, ffs.

Unfortunately not only in America. The stuff above comes out of English James mouth as well!

Clanrickard

Not that simple. Yes people are being upbraided because they are white.

roc_

Not that simple. Yes people are being upbraided because they are white.
Explain what you mean?

As it occurs to me, black victims of white racism who choose to return the sentiment are not "anti racists" they are simply people who are hurting.

And yes there is an element of Marxists who seek to destroy the system that confers privileges on people because of their colour, and they particularly hold up white privilege. But that is just a tiny element and something quite different to typical "anti racism" in any case.

I don't see what you might be referring to.

OP
Coal Gas and peat

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
Explain what you mean?

As it occurs to me, black victims of white racism who choose to return the sentiment are not "anti racists" they are simply people who are hurting.

And yes there is an element of Marxists who seek to destroy the system that confers privileges on people because of their colour, and they particularly hold up white privilege. But that is just a tiny element and something quite different to typical "anti racism" in any case.

I don't see what you might be referring to.
all we have seen in the last 12 months is violence from blacks towards white easy and elderly targets all tied to the burn loot murder campaign......you are quite frankly fooling nobody

Top Bottom