Home

USA election 2020

V

Verooka

It makes no difference which of them got in.
They are both bankrolled by the same interests

OP
Coal Gas and peat

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
I think the game is up and the fix has been accepted its gonna be piss pants pretending to be in charge for a few years and him wearing nappies :oops:

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Trump permabanned from Twitter.

🔹️🔹️🔹️

Trump plans to pardon himself before end of presidency.

🔹️🔹️🔹️

Calls for Trump to be digitally removed from Home Alone 2.

Colm

Trump permabanned from Twitter.

🔹️🔹️🔹️

Trump plans to pardon himself before end of presidency.

🔹️🔹️🔹️

Calls for Trump to be digitally removed from Home Alone 2.

He was removed bye RTE or someone in home alone previously ,I remember that happening before about 2 years ago,forget exactly where.

OP
Coal Gas and peat

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
Can we have bill Clinton scrubbed too for all the rapes? Why was Barack not scrubbed too for war crimes and supplying arms to the cartels ?

I say let these weak liberal woke assholes have Twitter and Facebook ,people are missing nothing without them .....they are fake news

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
He was removed bye RTE or someone in home alone previously ,I remember that happening before about 2 years ago,forget exactly where.

Wasn't aware of that. Unusual to say the least, even by RTE standards.

DS86DS

Staff member
Administrator
Can we have bill Clinton scrubbed too for all the rapes? Why was Barack not scrubbed too for war crimes and supplying arms to the cartels ?

I say let these weak liberal woke assholes have Twitter and Facebook ,people are missing nothing without them .....they are fake news

They are cracking down on Parker now. Google, Amazon and Apple all want it gone off if their platforms.

OP
Coal Gas and peat

Coal Gas and peat

Staff member
They are cracking down on Parker now. Google, Amazon and Apple all want it gone off if their platforms.
these bastards own the infrastructure of an app....between the Apple and Android system they have us trapped
maybe parler would still work on a web browser but Google will likely try to close off that route

Top Bottom